I am the reason your wife goes black...

Hi Adonis, I am impressed ? Should you ever travel to Aruba, Dutch Caribbean, please, I mean please give us a heads up.

Welcome Ladies and couples alike...

Thought I should introduce myself - I'm a confident, intelligent, professional alpha black (African) male, athletic build, clean, well endowed and healthy sexual appetite. I always make the effort to present myself well, clean, trimmed & groomed, as I'm sure you all can appreciate. A good level of hygiene is a must for me and the ladies I want to meet.

I am new on here but not new to the scene . I guess everyone has their own preferences, & I have a few of my own, I know what I like and look for, and when I see what i am after I go for it ! I prefer white ladies/ couples (strictly) no men, who are attactive, have high standards, hopefully familiar with the lifestyle and how to treat my BBC and of course relaxed fun but always sexy! I have a large thick circumsized cock that will stretch open that pussy like you never felt before - this I guarentte! Whilst not compromising on my tastes, I don't require you to 'tick every box' in order to arrange a playdate, I'll join a dating site for that! I enjoy both the physical and mental dynamics between the black man and white woman and indeed are the true alpha bull type, so if this is your thing then we need to start speaking....

I am after serious women or couples (cuck cples prefered) new or familiar in the lifestyle and the honors and pleasure of black dominant power that it entails. Currently staying in Germany but do also travel and for the right woman.

photo457-jpg.2098202
Omg....that will feel so good inside

Thought I should introduce myself - I'm a confident, intelligent, professional alpha black (African) male, athletic build, clean, well endowed and healthy sexual appetite. I always make the effort to present myself well, clean, trimmed & groomed, as I'm sure you all can appreciate. A good level of hygiene is a must for me and the ladies I want to meet.

I am new on here but not new to the scene . I guess everyone has their own preferences, & I have a few of my own, I know what I like and look for, and when I see what i am after I go for it ! I prefer white ladies/ couples (strictly) no men, who are attactive, have high standards, hopefully familiar with the lifestyle and how to treat my BBC and of course relaxed fun but always sexy! I have a large thick circumsized cock that will stretch open that pussy like you never felt before - this I guarentte! Whilst not compromising on my tastes, I don't require you to 'tick every box' in order to arrange a playdate, I'll join a dating site for that! I enjoy both the physical and mental dynamics between the black man and white woman and indeed are the true alpha bull type, so if this is your thing then we need to start speaking....

I am after serious women or couples (cuck cples prefered) new or familiar in the lifestyle and the honors and pleasure of black dominant power that it entails. Currently staying in Germany but do also travel and for the right woman.

photo457-jpg.2098202
G

photo457-jpg.2098202
Are ever in oregon?

photo457-jpg.2098202
Um yes please

photo457-jpg.2098202
, Excellent physique as well as fabulous thick heavy cock.. am sure my wife would like to have you join us.. and I would certainly love to see you pleasure her. Good luck and hope you find a couple soon. and with the right attitude you may become a long term fixture in their lives. (you need to make sure you fully understand the dynamic between them, and what they want from you .. may not be what it first appears. everyone is different. .

photo457-jpg.2098202
If you ever get to Melbourne Australia,please let me know ! I’m an older mature slim QoS and my partner is a Stag. I’d love to offer you all you’re seeking from here and I’m sure we can have a lot of fun together in and out of the bedroom and really enjoy one another’s company ! Of course you’re always welcome to stay with us when your in our “neck of the woods”. We’re only 5 mins from the beach,and Melbourne has been widely chosen as the world’s most lovable city over the last decade !
We look forward to seeing you soon ! Interested ?
Take care,Anne & Neil xxx

photo457-jpg.2098202

Back