I am a white m0ther with a white teenage s0n

I have nothing but respect for you regarding your concern for your kid. Mixing this lifestyle with family is a sticky situation and when it comes to your kid, they should always come first.

At the same time, you have to determine when it’s appropriate to venture out in search of your own happiness as well. Maybe sit down with him and let him know that no matter what happens in your love life he will always be your priority.

Best of luck in the decision you make.
this is good advice as well

As a white boy, I agree. Get their mothers pregnant and make it clear to their children that they have no control over the sexuality of their mothers who freely express it without their knowledge and in secret, unlike my mom who is free and does not conform to society.
Many friends consider my mom's preference for a black man immoral because in their comfortable conservative homes they believe that mothers should only be with white fathers. However, they are not aware that their own fathers might prefer different men as partners for their wives.
Every woman has her own desires, and it is wrong to make their children believe otherwise.
totally agree.......everyone has the right to their desires..

I have a crazy question. Well, Ive been divorced from my husband for a few years now and a black guy at work is totally interested in me but I keep blowing him off due to the fact that I have a teenage white s0n. Is it wrong to date a black man when you have a white male s0n?bot
I have a crazy question. Well, Ive been divorced from my husband for a few years now and a black guy at work is totally interested in me but I keep blowing him off due to the fact that I have a teenage white s0n. Is it wrong to date a black man when you have a white male s0n?
p
I have a crazy question. Well, Ive been divorced from my husband for a few years now and a black guy at work is totally interested in me but I keep blowing him off due to the fact that I have a teenage white s0n. Is it wrong to date a black man when you have a white male s0n?
nof at all. Why not go to a.hotel at first.

Yes, it is true. They quickly get used to the new family reality, the only risk is that he will become a bit cuckold of his mom ;)
Well, at first sight this site looks like having the theme of Black men with white Women relationships of whatever form. But when we take a closer look we will find that about 90% of the posts revolve around cuckolding. Funny, you are a member of this site and still don't know what a cuckold is? :rolleyes:

The partner we choose and sexual well-being are personal decisions that should not be influenced or hindered by our children. It's a matter I keep separate, and I would never allow my s-on to interfere.
Well spoken. i'd like to add that this goes both ways. The choice of a partner and lifestyle is a personal matter. No parent shall interfere either. ;)

No as long as he knows what is good and it is not to over the top so he can see what is happening!

If it's not a woman writing, I imagine it could be a white boy. Perhaps, upon returning home, he was taken aback by the sounds coming from his mom's room, discovering a more intimate and personal aspect of her life, realizing that she too is a woman who indulges in the pleasures of intimacy with bad black man. ;)
if he not only heard, but also saw the process, the guy may not only be stunned but also be shocked. and as a rule, girls will become much louder.

It's really disheartening to think that there are individuals who make up stories just to waste the time of those who respond. I didn't know about this forum; I discovered it thanks to my so-n, and I enjoy writing to get to know interesting people. I have the idea of s-haring a d-rink and maybe developing a good friendship. Dishonesty is truly a lack of respect for others and ruins the experience for those seeking genuine connections, not only of a sexual nature but also through interracial relationships.
That's rich, coming from someone with a fake "verification" photo as "her" profile pic. Why don't you get actually verified by the admins of the forum?

Not unless you’re a bit racist. It’s 2024 lady get over it.
Respectfully ✌🏾

This sounds similar to a thought process that my wife went through when she was divorced/single before we met. I would enjoy chatting with you about her decision and how it turned out. Message me if you like.

I was honestly thinking the same thing. I dont believe my ******* is racist but I know many white men have certain feelings about interracial dating and I dont wanna do something to hurt my *******.
But sometimes being honest to your ******* is the best thing. You have needs too so don't ignore yourself either. It's tough to balance life when you have children. Remember life is short and should enjoy life as much as possible.

Back