I am a white m0ther with a white teenage s0n

Absolutely, many here might not believe it. But it's a natural thing. They ate so close sometime they can smell the fragrance of sex.
Sex is as natural as breathing or eating when you are hungry or drinking when you are thirsty. Sex is an appetite like those. I grew up in the country and live in the country now. I think rural people have more of an appreciation for the naturalness of sex than city people do. We see it around us in nature and we readily enjoy it.

I have a crazy question. Well, Ive been divorced from my husband for a few years now and a black guy at work is totally interested in me but I keep blowing him off due to the fact that I have a teenage white s0n. Is it wrong to date a black man when you have a white male s0n?
Definitely not, why would it be wrong? You should be happy and enjoy yourself in life. Your ******* seeing you date black men would be a good thing in my opinion showing him interracial is beautiful and he should be with who he wants to be with just like you should.

Here's a quick true life experience I had with a new co-worker . She is a young blond single mom of a ten year old *******. I would speak to her passing in the hallway and she would just keep walking without saying anything and would put her hands over her ass as if to cover it . I guess to keep me from looking at it . This went on for about three months and I labeled her as someone that's to much into themselves. Well we had a test that in order to keep your position at the school you had to pass this test and I was the only one that had taken it and passed it. So the Principle set up a after school tutoring course. Yep you got it , it was teaching that course and I had sneaked out a copy of the test booklet. I be thinking in advance for my fellow co-workers. Well she had to come to me for a copy and set up a date to be tutored. I gave her the latest appointment for after school and she said that she couldn't make it because she had to pickup her ******* from school and by time she does that it would be to late returning back due to traffic. I told oh well you have to figure out something. When the final week came she asked if I could come to her home and tutor her and she would pay me. Now you know that I agreed. Her ******* fell in love with me because I know how to communicate and interact with elementary *******. She was impressed with me and asked if I could come back tomorrow and I did. That Monday morning she stopped in the hallway and conversated with me. She didn't pass the test the first time as many of the other teachers didn't. She asked again if I could tutor her so that Tuesday I went to her house early because she told me that her ******* would spend one week with her and one week with her ex husband. I was ready to try and get some. Well she passed the test that week but believe it or not she asked could we go out for drinks after work and we did. I pointed out how strange it was for the two of us to be hanging out when she didn't even have the decency to say hello in the hallway. She told me that she had never interacted with black people before and what her parents and grandparents had informed her about black people kept her from trying to get to know them on a personal level. I want go into all the details but we both did a lot of drinking that night and she asked me to follow her home because she was ******* and she wanted to make sure that she made it without wrecking. I did and she invited me in and the rest is history. Before I moved from Miami I still had a door key.
That is awesome. I am glad to hear it worked out so well for you and her.

Proceed with caution. A teen might have feelings about any man. He might have a problem with the race thing. You should have a feeling about that. Does he have black friends. I have a thought watch a film with a mixed race romantic theme. Watch the reaction. If he makes comments listen carefully. If there is no obvious negative reaction try to get him to talk about the film. He might just tell you how he feels about the subject. That man may last a week, month, or forever. Your ******* will be your ******* unless he's driven away. I've known couples that have had good responses from children and others that didn't go well.
There is another option proceed discreetly with the new guy. Test the water and be sure there's something there first. If there is then you talk to find a way to make it work . All of you if possible.
Wise words for sure!

I was in similar situation with my ******* after my divorce. My ******* always thought that I will get back with his dad so naturally he was very hostile towards guys I date. It didn't help that his dad was always kinda racist and his influence towards our ******* didn't help at all. Most important thing is that he needs to understand that his mom is also a woman and that it's natural for her to date and be in relationship.
A strong woman I bet and wise words.

I have a crazy question. Well, Ive been divorced from my husband for a few years now and a black guy at work is totally interested in me but I keep blowing him off due to the fact that I have a teenage white s0n. Is it wrong to date a black man when you have a white male s0n?
First of all: It is your life and privacy! Keep attention and distance between your sexual desires and your *******. And now - date the black guy and enjoy!

Can I ask you what you would say if you were my mom and I asked you not to have a relationship with a man of color? My mom told me that if I didn't adapt, she would kick me out of the house and conceive other children in my bed. It was a very harsh response, but perhaps necessary.
Well dude, it is her life and privacy. She can fuck whoever she wants. She has not to get your "thumbs up".

They is nothing wrong with turning yo whiteboi s*n into a cuckold at an early age!!! 😂 😂😂 Start takin that BBC while he young! Don't be surprise though when yo s*n white peepee start for you! All those whiteboys be getting they peepee hard when they m*ms, s!sters, d@ughters, c*usins, n!eyes and @unts be getting tapped by brothas! Yo own s*n is gonna be tryin to reclaim he racial supremacy inside that white supremacy you has in between yo legs! Now my question be, if that whiteboi get mad that you is giving that white supremacy between yo legs up to blacks is you gonna stop messin with us and then let yo whiteboi cuck@ld s*n reclaim his white supremacy inside yo womb? I know for a fact that they is plenty of white s*ns, d@ds and br*thers that has been up in they m*thers, s!stars, d@ughters, etc., for that exact reason!

Teach him that it's not the color of the skin that counts , but the character of the man that makes him worth dating.
Better yet my brotha, let's teach that young whiteboi to be a cuck@ld at a young age! Let him see that his white behind are powerless over black men hitting off his pure white momma and they is nothing he can do about it.

The phenotype of any further manfriends or husbands of yours should LOGICALLY make no diffrence to your s o n. And if it does, you need to make an effort at educating him to think clearly.

you should totally go for it.......your sonn will like him too......they can be friends........

Back