I am a white m0ther with a white teenage s0n

I have a crazy question. Well, Ive been divorced from my husband for a few years now and a black guy at work is totally interested in me but I keep blowing him off due to the fact that I have a teenage white s0n. Is it wrong to date a black man when you have a white male s0n?
In Youth Culture, interracial sex has become so mainstream that many white teenagers in divorced families view their mothers' racial connections very favorably! for many this is even an erotic fantasy... But it’s especially beautiful if they tell their fathers about it🤣

I have a crazy question. Well, Ive been divorced from my husband for a few years now and a black guy at work is totally interested in me but I keep blowing him off due to the fact that I have a teenage white s0n. Is it wrong to date a black man when you have a white male s0n?
Dating and having a relationship are two different things. Date a few times and see if you really like him and want to take things further?

Dating and having a relationship are two different things. Date a few times and see if you really like him and want to take things further?
Yes, it's perfectly acceptable as a white divorced mom to blow off a black man at work. Even if you have a teenage *******. It's time for you to enjoy yourself. Live life to it's fullest. Don't be afraid to swallow. It's totally normal, especially at work. Its not messy that way.

Yes, it's perfectly acceptable as a white divorced mom to blow off a black man at work. Even if you have a teenage *******. It's time for you to enjoy yourself. Live life to it's fullest. Don't be afraid to swallow. It's totally normal, especially at work. Its not messy that way.
🤣 She said she "keep(s) blowing him off" not she keeps blowing him (as in: giving him blowjobs) 🤣 *SmH* You are too funny! 😂

But i agree with you full-heartedly that life goes on and it has to go on. ImO it is a very bad idea to subtract the Woman from the m0ther that the OP is. She is one human being, both (woman and mom) rolled into one person! Denying one of those roles means neclecting herself. Life goes on and time goes by and there will be the day when she will be an empty-nester. Then she will be looking back and see that you can't bring back time. - But of course that does not mean she has to rush anything! Making mature and wise decisions is still key. Flirting and having a crush does not necessarily mean making a good match or being married one day. :p But if she likes him, not making the first step means she will never find out and possibly it will be her loss, who knows?! 🤷‍♂️

Other than that i have to say the OP's post is quite ridiculous! Going on a date or not going on a date, having or not having a relationship is not at all related to a person's skin color or the sex of a family member. What a stupid thought! *SmH* In the end it will be her decision and - no matter the upbringing (what values has she, the mom, tought her s0n? 😟 ) - he will have to accept it! - Just my two very small pieces of nickles worth. ;)

🤣 She said she "keep(s) blowing him off" not she keeps blowing him (as in: giving him blowjobs) 🤣 *SmH* You are too funny! 😂

But i agree with you full-heartedly that life goes on and it has to go on. ImO it is a very bad idea to subtract the Woman from the m0ther that the OP is. She is one human being, both (woman and mom) rolled into one person! Denying one of those roles means neclecting herself. Life goes on and time goes by and there will be the day when she will be an empty-nester. Then she will be looking back and see that you can't bring back time. - But of course that does not mean she has to rush anything! Making mature and wise decisions is still key. Flirting and having a crush does not necessarily mean making a good match or being married one day. :p But if she likes him, not making the first step means she will never find out and possibly it will be her loss, who knows?! 🤷‍♂️

Other than that i have to say the OP's post is quite ridiculous! Going on a date or not going on a date, having or not having a relationship is not at all related to a person's skin color or the sex of a family member. What a stupid thought! *SmH* In the end it will be her decision and - no matter the upbringing (what values has she, the mom, tought her s0n? 😟 ) - he will have to accept it! - Just my two very small pieces of nickles worth. ;)
I agree with everything you said. It's all very good responsible advice.

🤣🤣 Yes, I was doing a little wordplay. I was thinking that some of the topics she introduced needed more discussion. I played it up a little.

We can be extremely salacious in some of our posts. Occasionally, when topics present themselves we should have a more serious discussion. So, we had a little fun while many focused on important topics.

In Youth Culture, interracial sex has become so mainstream that many white teenagers in divorced families view their mothers' racial connections very favorably! for many this is even an erotic fantasy... But it’s especially beautiful if they tell their fathers about it🤣
That is a great point. Most of today's youth have no hangups against interracial sex and yes, white youths often favor their moms going black.

Back