I am a white m0ther with a white teenage s0n

Here's a quick true life experience I had with a new co-worker . She is a young blond single mom of a ten year old *******. I would speak to her passing in the hallway and she would just keep walking without saying anything and would put her hands over her ass as if to cover it . I guess to keep me from looking at it . This went on for about three months and I labeled her as someone that's to much into themselves. Well we had a test that in order to keep your position at the school you had to pass this test and I was the only one that had taken it and passed it. So the Principle set up a after school tutoring course. Yep you got it , it was teaching that course and I had sneaked out a copy of the test booklet. I be thinking in advance for my fellow co-workers. Well she had to come to me for a copy and set up a date to be tutored. I gave her the latest appointment for after school and she said that she couldn't make it because she had to pickup her ******* from school and by time she does that it would be to late returning back due to traffic. I told oh well you have to figure out something. When the final week came she asked if I could come to her home and tutor her and she would pay me. Now you know that I agreed. Her ******* fell in love with me because I know how to communicate and interact with elementary *******. She was impressed with me and asked if I could come back tomorrow and I did. That Monday morning she stopped in the hallway and conversated with me. She didn't pass the test the first time as many of the other teachers didn't. She asked again if I could tutor her so that Tuesday I went to her house early because she told me that her ******* would spend one week with her and one week with her ex husband. I was ready to try and get some. Well she passed the test that week but believe it or not she asked could we go out for drinks after work and we did. I pointed out how strange it was for the two of us to be hanging out when she didn't even have the decency to say hello in the hallway. She told me that she had never interacted with black people before and what her parents and grandparents had informed her about black people kept her from trying to get to know them on a personal level. I want go into all the details but we both did a lot of drinking that night and she asked me to follow her home because she was ******* and she wanted to make sure that she made it without wrecking. I did and she invited me in and the rest is history. Before I moved from Miami I still had a door key.

I try my best but I am well aware of the fact that many (if not all) white men feel a certain way about white women dating black men. The last thing I wanna do is hurt my *******.
It's admirable that you are concerned about your *******. I think you should leave race and ethnicity out of the conversation.
I can tell you for sure that white men aren't that concerned about black men dating white women. Your ex-husband might if he's a racist.

You should have a conversation with your ******* about you wanting to date more. Explain that your standards for the selection of whom to date have nothing to do with how they look, or the color of their skin. It has to do with the integrity of the man's character.

When any of your dates come to pick you up. Your ******* may notice that you are attracted to a certain "type." Many men & women have a "type." Explain to your ******* just as I explained it. Don't make an issue of it. Children learn by observation and your example.

Knowing that he's watching you. Don't be surprised or shocked when he brings a beautiful buxom black girl with wide his and full bottom. Not to worry. I'm sure they she is just staying for dinner, then studying in his room. 💕 😍

I have a crazy question. Well, Ive been divorced from my husband for a few years now and a black guy at work is totally interested in me but I keep blowing him off due to the fact that I have a teenage white s0n. Is it wrong to date a black man when you have a white male s0n?
Mommy's gotta have fun too Baby. Cum and get you sum. :qos:😘

No wtf lol. Your ******* won't care that he's black he will just care that you're even dating; alot of boys hate the fuck that their mom is dating instead of trying to get back with their *******; but if that's not the case then you will be fine. Might be a bit of a shocker for him, but go for it, as long as the guy is nice then your ******* will get over it quickly after some awkward greetings.

I have a crazy question. Well, Ive been divorced from my husband for a few years now and a black guy at work is totally interested in me but I keep blowing him off due to the fact that I have a teenage white s0n. Is it wrong to date a black man when you have a white male s0n?
I have nothing but respect for you regarding your concern for your kid. Mixing this lifestyle with family is a sticky situation and when it comes to your kid, they should always come first.

At the same time, you have to determine when it’s appropriate to venture out in search of your own happiness as well. Maybe sit down with him and let him know that no matter what happens in your love life he will always be your priority.

Best of luck in the decision you make.

Back