I am a white m0ther with a white teenage s0n

I try my best but I am well aware of the fact that many (if not all) white men feel a certain way about white women dating black men. The last thing I wanna do is hurt my *******.
I'm a white guy and have no problem for white women dating or having sex with black men. I think the interracial cuckolding lifestyle is a great lifestyle for white couples.

I have a crazy question. Well, Ive been divorced from my husband for a few years now and a black guy at work is totally interested in me but I keep blowing him off due to the fact that I have a teenage white s0n. Is it wrong to date a black man when you have a white male s0n?
No. In fact you are free now and you can do whatever you want with your life. People who don't like this to not stay near you. More you can open this relationship to.other friends because you are a free woman.

I have a crazy question. Well, Ive been divorced from my husband for a few years now and a black guy at work is totally interested in me but I keep blowing him off due to the fact that I have a teenage white s0n. Is it wrong to date a black man when you have a white male s0n?
What does being a mom of a teenage sone have to do with anything

Get clapped real good. Make his ass want to serve BBC himself and be a tranny

We'll make them for him, and we told him that he will have to go to work to feed his siblings.
Lets get started

No its not wrong its gonna teach him reality (dm for bbc )

Not at all many hot white wives like u. Have a kid from ur white husband. Then u divot r him coz he doesn’t satisfy u.so like u. A hot blonde will easily habr a black alpha after u. U get blacked. Abd he definyku knows how to fuck u how u should. And here’s the thing. Many of us adtet being blacked wr have this urge to be impregnated by our black alpha.and feel his black baby grow inside u. M. ThRs vert commin. Hot wife Divorced in her 30s Gets sexually satisfied by a black bull. And as he is an alpha. We are hard wired to brreed with hi. So if women are doing that. Then think he will be ok. ?? IMHO

I have a crazy question. Well, Ive been divorced from my husband for a few years now and a black guy at work is totally interested in me but I keep blowing him off due to the fact that I have a teenage white s0n. Is it wrong to date a black man when you have a white

Boo it's sweet that you worry about your ******* but honestly your sex life shouldn't involve him at all unless your talking about moving in or getting married to someone. If you are turned on by the black guy you should definitely give it a try. It's a life changing experience getting dick from a BBC

Boo it's sweet that you worry about your ******* but honestly your sex life shouldn't involve him at all unless your talking about moving in or getting married to someone. If you are turned on by the black guy you should definitely give it a try. It's a life changing experience getting dick from a BBC
Getting dick from a cock?!? 🤔

With my partner we have a shared profile, and it was he who chose to post those very embarrassing photos for me.

I have noticed that for many black men it seems to be normal to have full relationships even in the presence of our white children, while for us mothers the perception is different.
Has nothing at all to do with being a m0ther. Not all mothers are racist. my guess is that most are not. ;)

That's gotta be the dumbest question ever on here. Why would you having a white ******* have to do with what color you date? I am not sure what you are trying to say?

Back