I am 25 and most women here wont give me a shot.

Not sure if this will help you, but...

Definitely not sure what your avatar is, and it surely doesn't represent you.. and technically if you are registered as a Male, you should not have what looks like a female ass..? If you think that will bring your profile some attention, you may be mistaken.
*I will remove this one and perhaps you can upload another one that satisfies the policy, if you'd like.

And there is a Real Person verification process, that then might also help you on this site.
https://www.blacktowhite.net/threads/read-me-1st-how-to-become-verified-as-a-real-person.50490/

Good luck.

Why not try something new, post a pic, try a swingers club, like a couple above suggested.. a lot of potential out here bro. Oh and don't rely on this site alone! Get out there

Online is all about pics and looks. You only need to be a decent conversationalist. You gotta be physically attractive, especially if you want the more attractive women yourself. Dont appear thirsty. Use a normal opener. You like their profile and was interested in meeting to see if anything clicks. Dont talk about sex the very first message.

In real life, I dont know as I dont do swinger parties and events, but from people I've talked to, the environment is like any other nightlife/club setting with a swinger element.

Personally I will tell you being 45, have a ******* your age it makes it awkward, so we would not consider it as it would be weird for me personally. So we stick with older in their 30's and up. Nothing personal, but allot of women are older doing this as comfortable and secure in relationship and do not want to be with someone that can be their kid if they have them. Again that is me personally so nothing against you if you approached us.

Why is it that most women in here wont give a 25 yo a shot
Well young man, I wouldn’t take it personal. Take a look at the way you may be approaching them. Not making any accusations as I have no clue what you are or are not saying when you approached them. I would recommend approaching them with dignity and respect and go from there.

I see a lot of guys that say they are younger trying to step up to couples & single ladies & the first thing I notice is all of their conversations at least publicly are I want to stick this here I want to cum there etc.

Ladies will be more apt to give you the time of day if you show them that there is something else that is part of you besides a black dick. Don’t let a lot of these posts fool you where people are talking about I want a BBC etc. Where as that is very true that people are wanting that, most cases where that is posted it’s usually the husband talking and playing out his fantasy. Most women will come much differently. Keep in mind I did say most, as there are some women out there that purely want some dick LOL. The differences, you will know for sure when it’s a lady.

Personally I will tell you being 45, have a ******* your age it makes it awkward, so we would not consider it as it would be weird for me personally. So we stick with older in their 30's and up. Nothing personal, but allot of women are older doing this as comfortable and secure in relationship and do not want to be with someone that can be their kid if they have them. Again that is me personally so nothing against you if you approached us.
I agree. Playing with anyone younger than my children just doesn't work for me.

Back