I can't begin to explain how much I feel for you over the doxxing thing, because my ex and I went through the same experience and it was a pretty big part in the reason we are no longer together :cry: It really sucks because everything was perfect until it happened, we were VERY popular on here for a little 5 month stretch. But, she was doxxed by a guy she went to school with and he found her on Reddit, tried to blackmail her with all these crazy ass requests, or he would post ******* all over fb, which he ended up doing. People are so evil and actually finding pleasure in ruining people's lives is just a whole different level of evil that I could never understand!

Very sexy verification video, btw! :love:

Nice to see you back. Is your family still supportive of you? That's one of the biggest fears of people contemplating this lifestyle - family finding out about it.

I can't begin to explain how much I feel for you over the doxxing thing, because my ex and I went through the same experience and it was a pretty big part in the reason we are no longer together :cry: It really sucks because everything was perfect until it happened, we were VERY popular on here for a little 5 month stretch. But, she was doxxed by a guy she went to school with and he found her on Reddit, tried to blackmail her with all these crazy ass requests, or he would post ******* all over fb, which he ended up doing. People are so evil and actually finding pleasure in ruining people's lives is just a whole different level of evil that I could never understand!

That’s horrible. I’m so sorry to hear that! Some people are just so sad and miserable that they have nothing better to do than be mean to people who have no impact on their lives. I don’t understand it at all. 🤷🏻‍♀️

That sucks. Did you or she remain involved/playing with bbc or stop?

Also, welcome back HBW!

That sucks. Did you or she remain involved/playing with bbc or stop?

Also, welcome back HBW!

As far as I know, I don't think she continued to play with BBC. She eventually went back to an ex from her past and they had a kid and split since hahaha. We still talk regularly and are cool with each other, because of our *******, but I wouldn't go back even if she wanted me back.

Back