I’m a black woman that’s into watching BBC give it to white women…

A couple years ago, I was chatting with a college black girl who HATED seein so many of her black male friends who had white girlfriends, even her brother who was one year older than her and was very close with each other, had a white girlfriend also and as much as she tried to be close friends with his girlfriend, she was still upset with her brother not finding a nice BLACK girlfriend.
Then one day, it seemed as if all her prayers were answered when she found out that her brothers white girlfriend moved to Germany to help her family settle her grandparents estate and also made the decision to stay permanently to also help run the business. Because the relationship was so strong, they tried to keep the long distance relationship going but as time went on, it became more evident it wasn’t working and it all ended..
What she didn’t expect was to see this big beautiful very handsome big brother completely fall off the rails. falling into very deep depression and tried very hard to comfort him in every way she could think of and after weeks led into months, nothing was working to get his mind off his long lost white girlfriend. even to find out the girlfriend was having the same depression problems.. but regardless, they both knew it was over..
When she thought he was now ready to start dating again, she had two very popular and very attractive black girlfriends that really wanted to date him but he wasn’t interested in either of them, saying if he’s going to start dating again, it’s going to be with a white girl. It was also a time where her brothers best friend had broken up with his white girlfriend also and his friend was in a similar state of depression also. So when he refused to even go out with her black friends, she really got upset with him and set up a serious conversation with him, wanting to know “WTF“ is going on in his head about what’s so special about white girls.. It just happened to be an evening that when she was over there to have a long chat with him, his friend was there also.. So for the next hour or more, the two guys told her how much they enjoyed white girls. They both admitted that their first time was the fantasy that so many black guys have about fucking a white girl, much the way it is with white girls having the fantasy of being with a black guy.. and it just happened that the both found girls with similar fantasies.. but then after being with that same girl a number of times, it became more than just the fantasy and they were finding more different reasons why they were enjoying each other so much, reasons they never found with black girls.. Long story short, she was so amazed at their reasons and could still see the hurt in their eyes, even both tearie-eyed as they talked about the loss of their white girlfriends.
When she left that night, she tried to understand and the more she thought about it, she felt somewhat sorry for them.. It even changed her attitude about being so upset about seeing so many black guys dating whites girls and even though she knew that not all interracial relationships where like the ones her brother and his friend had, she was much more understanding..
Not long after her long talk with the guys that evening, she was talking with a bunch of girls, half black and white girls, and like always with these friends, the subject of sex come up. One of her closest black girlfriends knew about her brother and asked about how he is doing lately and her answer was “still in a state of depression”.
It seemed as if nobody else knew about his breakup and one of the white girls came right out and said “what the hell is wrong with the stupid girl, your brother is one of the hottest black guys I’ve ever seen and I’d love to have him as a boyfriend..”. Now this comment was coming from a very hot gorgeous white girls in the school and before she knew, every girl she was talking with, including every white girl, was saving the same thing.. .
Once all the girls ended their litle chat, she singled out the one really hot white girl and asked her if they could talk. When she said sure, she asked her if she ever dated a black guy and her answer was NO.. Then she asked her if she was serious about what she said about her brother and her answer was without any hesitation she said Absolutely, I’ve never had any interest in dating a black guy but if it was her brother, she would really like to have him as a boyfriend.. So when she told her if she could arrange it, would she be serious enough to go out with him.? Her answer was Well, I have a boyfriend but its not very serious but if she could arrange it, she‘d love to go out with him..
Again, even though she hated seeing all this interracial dating, it was more important for her to get her brother out of his deep depression and if settling him up with this beautiful white girl would help, then she would try it. When she talked with her brother about it, his first response was that knowing this girl had a boyfriend, he was surprised she would be interested in the first place but to even boost his interest even more is that if he didn’t want to go out with her, she told him that there was 5 others, all gorgeous, that would love to go out with him also. So when he heard that, he told her that he’d be interested to go out with her and she set it up.. Not surprisingly, the date went very well, even more surprising to him, it was the hot girl who initiated sex on their first date and even though she continued dating her white boyfriend, she became a “friend with benefits” and this was the beginning of bringing him out of his shell. She then started setting him up with the other white girls that was interested also. Not only was she setting her brother up with her white girlfriends but she started setting up her brothers fried also.
After each of the guys going through a half dozen different girls, they both are now seriously involved a white girlfriend and she is very happy with herself that she has helped her brother and his friend out of their depression . Yes, she would have liked it to be different but through all this, when she sees a black guy with a white girl, she is no longer upset about it. In fact, she now feels it exciting to help other white girls to go black.. .

A couple years ago, I was chatting with a college black girl who HATED seein so many of her black male friends who had white girlfriends, even her brother who was one year older than her and was very close with each other, had a white girlfriend also and as much as she tried to be close friends with his girlfriend, she was still upset with her brother not finding a nice BLACK girlfriend.
Then one day, it seemed as if all her prayers were answered when she found out that her brothers white girlfriend moved to Germany to help her family settle her grandparents estate and also made the decision to stay permanently to also help run the business. Because the relationship was so strong, they tried to keep the long distance relationship going but as time went on, it became more evident it wasn’t working and it all ended..
What she didn’t expect was to see this big beautiful very handsome big brother completely fall off the rails. falling into very deep depression and tried very hard to comfort him in every way she could think of and after weeks led into months, nothing was working to get his mind off his long lost white girlfriend. even to find out the girlfriend was having the same depression problems.. but regardless, they both knew it was over..
When she thought he was now ready to start dating again, she had two very popular and very attractive black girlfriends that really wanted to date him but he wasn’t interested in either of them, saying if he’s going to start dating again, it’s going to be with a white girl. It was also a time where her brothers best friend had broken up with his white girlfriend also and his friend was in a similar state of depression also. So when he refused to even go out with her black friends, she really got upset with him and set up a serious conversation with him, wanting to know “WTF“ is going on in his head about what’s so special about white girls.. It just happened to be an evening that when she was over there to have a long chat with him, his friend was there also.. So for the next hour or more, the two guys told her how much they enjoyed white girls. They both admitted that their first time was the fantasy that so many black guys have about fucking a white girl, much the way it is with white girls having the fantasy of being with a black guy.. and it just happened that the both found girls with similar fantasies.. but then after being with that same girl a number of times, it became more than just the fantasy and they were finding more different reasons why they were enjoying each other so much, reasons they never found with black girls.. Long story short, she was so amazed at their reasons and could still see the hurt in their eyes, even both tearie-eyed as they talked about the loss of their white girlfriends.
When she left that night, she tried to understand and the more she thought about it, she felt somewhat sorry for them.. It even changed her attitude about being so upset about seeing so many black guys dating whites girls and even though she knew that not all interracial relationships where like the ones her brother and his friend had, she was much more understanding..
Not long after her long talk with the guys that evening, she was talking with a bunch of girls, half black and white girls, and like always with these friends, the subject of sex come up. One of her closest black girlfriends knew about her brother and asked about how he is doing lately and her answer was “still in a state of depression”.
It seemed as if nobody else knew about his breakup and one of the white girls came right out and said “what the hell is wrong with the stupid girl, your brother is one of the hottest black guys I’ve ever seen and I’d love to have him as a boyfriend..”. Now this comment was coming from a very hot gorgeous white girls in the school and before she knew, every girl she was talking with, including every white girl, was saving the same thing.. .
Once all the girls ended their litle chat, she singled out the one really hot white girl and asked her if they could talk. When she said sure, she asked her if she ever dated a black guy and her answer was NO.. Then she asked her if she was serious about what she said about her brother and her answer was without any hesitation she said Absolutely, I’ve never had any interest in dating a black guy but if it was her brother, she would really like to have him as a boyfriend.. So when she told her if she could arrange it, would she be serious enough to go out with him.? Her answer was Well, I have a boyfriend but its not very serious but if she could arrange it, she‘d love to go out with him..
Again, even though she hated seeing all this interracial dating, it was more important for her to get her brother out of his deep depression and if settling him up with this beautiful white girl would help, then she would try it. When she talked with her brother about it, his first response was that knowing this girl had a boyfriend, he was surprised she would be interested in the first place but to even boost his interest even more is that if he didn’t want to go out with her, she told him that there was 5 others, all gorgeous, that would love to go out with him also. So when he heard that, he told her that he’d be interested to go out with her and she set it up.. Not surprisingly, the date went very well, even more surprising to him, it was the hot girl who initiated sex on their first date and even though she continued dating her white boyfriend, she became a “friend with benefits” and this was the beginning of bringing him out of his shell. She then started setting him up with the other white girls that was interested also. Not only was she setting her brother up with her white girlfriends but she started setting up her brothers fried also.
After each of the guys going through a half dozen different girls, they both are now seriously involved a white girlfriend and she is very happy with herself that she has helped her brother and his friend out of their depression . Yes, she would have liked it to be different but through all this, when she sees a black guy with a white girl, she is no longer upset about it. In fact, she now feels it exciting to help other white girls to go black.. .
Basically, fetish and fantasy. Didn't read one word about love or common interests but did hear about cheating on a current bf and sex on the first date and multiple sex partners. This is about nothing more than fetish,
fantasy, putting notches in headboards and high-fiving ancestors

Last edited:
Im really into voyeurism and cuckolding vids, and would love to watch something like that in real life but I’m not really sure how to approach it. I always wondered if the white woman/white couples would feel uncomfortable with a black woman watching them during the entire situation? Is cuckolding exclusively a white man, black man, white woman thing and me being a black woman being in the room and watching would mess up the dynamic? I have had so many questions over the years but was always scared that I would be judged as a black woman entering a space that is predominantly wm/bm/ww. I don’t know many black women like me and I’m not even sure if there are other black women like me who exist lol. If there are any black women like me who are into cuckolding and are on this message board, how do you approach the situation in asking if could watch or join cuckold situation in real life? Couples and “bulls” who do cuckolding activities, do you think a black woman getting in the mix messes up the cuckold fantasy? You can be honest, I can take it! Let me know your thoughts. Thanks! xoxo

eta: I submitted my thread before I finished my title and now I can’t edit it. Hopefully people will know that I have questions in my thread. :)
i have a dream fantasy to watch a black girl and guy fuck a white girl and breed the living fuck out of her

Im really into voyeurism and cuckolding vids, and would love to watch something like that in real life but I’m not really sure how to approach it. I always wondered if the white woman/white couples would feel uncomfortable with a black woman watching them during the entire situation? Is cuckolding exclusively a white man, black man, white woman thing and me being a black woman being in the room and watching would mess up the dynamic? I have had so many questions over the years but was always scared that I would be judged as a black woman entering a space that is predominantly wm/bm/ww. I don’t know many black women like me and I’m not even sure if there are other black women like me who exist lol. If there are any black women like me who are into cuckolding and are on this message board, how do you approach the situation in asking if could watch or join cuckold situation in real life? Couples and “bulls” who do cuckolding activities, do you think a black woman getting in the mix messes up the cuckold fantasy? You can be honest, I can take it! Let me know your thoughts. Thanks! xoxo

eta: I submitted my thread before I finished my title and now I can’t edit it. Hopefully people will know that I have questions in my thread. :)
Cuckolding isn't exclusive to any sex/race. It even predates the modern world.

That said our biggest fantasy is another woman being evolved (regardless of race, but we both love black women). There isn't many black couples into swinging, and even less into watching her man just fuck the other woman. It would be very hot to be watching while she was used and you played/watched aswell.

Hot story

I'm seeing Congolese bbc for 4 years, he's married in Congo with a black lady but comes to Germany for work a lot.. Whenever we fuck, his wife calls 10 times to check if he's cheating. I wish all black ladies are like you haha
That Congolese dick is so good to you that you don't care about his wife. Oh well🤷‍♂️

I'm a white man that was turned out as a cuck by a Black Woman. She taught me how to serve Black Men as well. I LOVED it!

Would luv to answer all your questions love, and take you to some locations in Atlanta so u can see first hand if u like.

I'm seeing Congolese bbc for 4 years, he's married in Congo with a black lady but comes to Germany for work a lot.. Whenever we fuck, his wife calls 10 times to check if he's cheating. I wish all black ladies are like you haha
This story is so incredibly unbelievable that it's laughable why anyone would post such a comment. A guy from the third poorest country on earth regularly goes back and forth between Germany and the DR of Congo for 'work'. The nonsense people say on this site is ridiculous.

Back