I’m a black woman that’s into watching BBC give it to white women…

Im really into voyeurism and cuckolding vids, and would love to watch something like that in real life but I’m not really sure how to approach it. I always wondered if the white woman/white couples would feel uncomfortable with a black woman watching them during the entire situation? Is cuckolding exclusively a white man, black man, white woman thing and me being a black woman being in the room and watching would mess up the dynamic? I have had so many questions over the years but was always scared that I would be judged as a black woman entering a space that is predominantly wm/bm/ww. I don’t know many black women like me and I’m not even sure if there are other black women like me who exist lol. If there are any black women like me who are into cuckolding and are on this message board, how do you approach the situation in asking if could watch or join cuckold situation in real life? Couples and “bulls” who do cuckolding activities, do you think a black woman getting in the mix messes up the cuckold fantasy? You can be honest, I can take it! Let me know your thoughts. Thanks! xoxo

eta: I submitted my thread before I finished my title and now I can’t edit it. Hopefully people will know that I have questions in my thread. :)
As long as you enjoy it ( play with yourself,masturbate)while watching - sure why not .

One of my first crazy experiences was like this: one of my best friends at that time recorded me giving a blowjob to her black boyfriend, she was black too. It all felt so weird and twisted and forbidden, but fucking cool, horny and fun.

I ruined my friendship with her because from then on I wanted to suck her boyfriend's cock every chance I could, she allowed it several times, but it was evident that she was getting more and more jealous, things went to hell when the guy asked her to lick my pussy for him to watch while masturbating, she did it and it was amazing to me but she didn't enjoy it one bit, then she told my boyfriend everything that happened and it all went to hell.

Sorry sorry I always get lost talking, what I mean is that it would definitely be fun, but keep in mind that the more people you involve the more things can go to hell.

I think the idea is amazing, what dynamic would you be going for? Would it be more of a voyeur of just you watching, or would there be a lot of dirty talking in between. Would you enjoy the verbal humiliation from both, or is watching a black man get with a who’re woman in person enough to get you off?

Im really into voyeurism and cuckolding vids, and would love to watch something like that in real life but I’m not really sure how to approach it. I always wondered if the white woman/white couples would feel uncomfortable with a black woman watching them during the entire situation? Is cuckolding exclusively a white man, black man, white woman thing and me being a black woman being in the room and watching would mess up the dynamic? I have had so many questions over the years but was always scared that I would be judged as a black woman entering a space that is predominantly wm/bm/ww. I don’t know many black women like me and I’m not even sure if there are other black women like me who exist lol. If there are any black women like me who are into cuckolding and are on this message board, how do you approach the situation in asking if could watch or join cuckold situation in real life? Couples and “bulls” who do cuckolding activities, do you think a black woman getting in the mix messes up the cuckold fantasy? You can be honest, I can take it! Let me know your thoughts. Thanks! xoxo

eta: I submitted my thread before I finished my title and now I can’t edit it. Hopefully people will know that I have questions in my thread. :)
I can tell you that you are endearing yourself to many white couples and men. A white man would happily marry you and make you his queen.

First: lesbianism and cuckolding exist in all races and are not exclusive to the white race. Another thing is that the participants in these relationships like to be observed by others, in this case, you. My black bull likes to watch while I have lesbian relationships with other women: White, Black, and Asian. But he doesn't want other people watching.
Secondly: I, as a woman, do not believe that another woman, black or white, messes up a cuckold's fantasy. But I also think you should ask the bulls if they accept your presence during their sexual intercourse, although I'm sure they will invite you to participate.

Hot😍😍😍

Most people think bc I’m a a black woman I’d be a good dom but sorry to disappoint you, I’m super submissive. I couldn’t be dom even if I tried lol I wish I could though
Hi Queen I'm a sissy cuck wannabe...pussy free... do u like when us boys suck and take BBC?

What you wrote about is not a crazy idea at all! :) On the contrary!
Based on the law of large numbers, in parallel with the submissive part of white men, there must be some submissive or even dominant black women who want to see some form of black man-white woman based IR cuckold sex!

It's a very exciting idea, and it's definitely refreshing if people come up with more ways to have IR sex!
I have expressed my thoughts on a similar matter in another topic.

My idea is that there would be a group based on partner exchange and/or sex in front of each other by married couples who like IR sex, where everyone is active.
In this situation, everyone has the opportunity to have sex with another husband/wife and at the same time see and hear how their spouse enjoys physical pleasures with another lady/gentleman.
Here, each person is both dominant, who can appropriate the other person's husband/wife on the basis of IR, and submissive, who has the duty to share his/her husband/wife with another person, and cannot prevent his/her wife/husband from wanting to have sex with another person!All participants are master and slave. This awareness multiplies sexual excitement!!

One of my first crazy experiences was like this: one of my best friends at that time recorded me giving a blowjob to her black boyfriend, she was black too. It all felt so weird and twisted and forbidden, but fucking cool, horny and fun.

I ruined my friendship with her because from then on I wanted to suck her boyfriend's cock every chance I could, she allowed it several times, but it was evident that she was getting more and more jealous, things went to hell when the guy asked her to lick my pussy for him to watch while masturbating, she did it and it was amazing to me but she didn't enjoy it one bit, then she told my boyfriend everything that happened and it all went to hell.

Sorry sorry I always get lost talking, what I mean is that it would definitely be fun, but keep in mind that the more people you involve the more things can go to hell.

I read and understood the content of your post.
It is clear from your wording that your best friend is not yet at the highest level of emotional processing, and that is why he feels jealous if you want to suck his boyfriend's cock.
Jealousy is an emotional state with a negative sign, which stems from the desire to possess that stems from egoism.
Sexual openness can only be fully achieved if the ego, which is the origin of selfishness and possessiveness, is destroyed!

The desire to possess shows a decreasing trend, which the given person emotionally reaches higher and higher levels, and is therefore able to even unilaterally selflessly share their husband/wife/boyfriend/girlfriend in the erotic field with a person with whom they have mutual respect and even friendship! In simpler terms, everyone must feel some degree of positive emotions towards the others, and the optimal atmosphere is created between the participants, which ensures a feeling of complete liberation, and only desire and pleasure that causes complete satisfaction remain!

Emotionally highly developed people are called adults, and sexual openness/swinger lifestyle is the "sport" of adult people!!

Most people think bc I’m a a black woman I’d be a good dom but sorry to disappoint you, I’m super submissive. I couldn’t be dom even if I tried lol I wish I could though
I think it’s just the white guys fantasy , I’ve always explained how I want to be dominated by both white woman n black man and the white guy always says something about being dominated by me… it’s a turnoff I don’t want to dominate any man

I've been looking a women like you ,

Would be hot to see the white man spanked otk of the black woman while the black man fucks his wife. Also a bit of sph between the black woman and white man

Back