Husbands, would you enjoy having your wife lay her head in your lap as a BBC sexually gets her off?

I’ve held her in my arms while she’s getting off to him. Watching and kissing her while her eyes are rolling into the back of her head and then squirting and creaming all over his cock from the extreme pleasure is nothing short of amazing. It’s always nice to know he’s done his job and she’s totally satisfied. The pressure is off of me to live up to high sexual standard he sets. And then she usually helps me get off really quick at the end with with her loose sloppy stretched out pussy or a fast handjob

Yes, we’ve done it with her in doggy and missionary, me holding her as she lies on me while she gets fucked hard. I hold her as she moans i see the look in her eyes, feel every thrust going through her body. Very hot!

These situations do not mean being unfaithful, it only happens when the situation gets out of control, and I let myself be carried away by my instincts as a woman, and the next day the life of a couple remains the same

Love is for my husband. The rest is just sex for pleasure.
kzVtSbLh.jpg

They are innocent moments, a few laughs and little else.. lol

YTQABpph.jpg

Yes I would rather bring a couple closer together with my cock acting as the bridge...
One of the best, sanest things I've seen or read here. And while it's obviously a pretty awesome and provocative metaphor I think it holds actual and true meaning. Most couples who do this can't possibly be looking to undermine their bond or diminish their own intimacy. On the contrary, I believe they’re trying to bolster and enhance those things. Most men they hook up with would know and respect that, and value the position of trust they’ve been placed in.

Last edited:
These situations do not mean being unfaithful, it only happens when the situation gets out of control, and I let myself be carried away by my instincts as a woman, and the next day the life of a couple remains the same

Love is for my husband. The rest is just sex for pleasure.
kzVtSbLh.jpg

They are innocent moments, a few laughs and little else.. lol

YTQABpph.jpg
That’s the best description I’ve read,
Love is for us, the rest is just sexual pleasure.
The Bull is a tool for that pleasure.

Hell I would be if she would open the hell up about it. She been fucked by 9 bbc an I watched two of them.

She been fucking a black neighbor friend we known for 12 years. They stopped when he got another girlfriend then him an her had issues.

She the started well you fucking that man's wife . I said your right an she loves all 11 inches in her tight white pussy.

They stopped because of him saying she was lying an they weren't fucking. She wouldn't even speak to him.

Well last night it changed she went with him for a ride to take another black guy friend of his home.

She texted me an said be home later we are going to discuss issue. We'll this was at 945 pm an then she came home this am. Issues worked out lol.

love when we have had a meet and all 3 of us have fell asleep on the bed and she is in the middle of me and a BBC, she normally falls asleep being spooned and i am at her side facing her, i lie there waiting for the BBC to wake and 9 times out of ten starts fucking her from behind and as she awakes from the cock in her pussy or arse she looks at me and we kiss, her arms will wrap around me as he is fucking her from behind. i cum so quickly.

love when we have had a meet and all 3 of us have fell asleep on the bed and she is in the middle of me and a BBC, she normally falls asleep being spooned and i am at her side facing her, i lie there waiting for the BBC to wake and 9 times out of ten starts fucking her from behind and as she awakes from the cock in her pussy or arse she looks at me and we kiss, her arms will wrap around me as he is fucking her from behind. i cum so quickly.
now that sounds hot

Yes, I kiss her while her bull is eating her pussy or pounding her pussy,. Sometimes she sucks me while he is buried deep inside her. If I'm not close by she will call me to her or reach out for me and hold my hand or arm as he pounds her pussy. This was myview as she was sucking me

Attachments

• C85DB65C-C3EE-445F-B4CE-5E1260FC40F9.jpeg
    C85DB65C-C3EE-445F-B4CE-5E1260FC40F9.jpeg
    993.6 KB · Views: 52
Back