Husbands, boyfriends and cucks; what do you feel in the exact moment when a black guy is cumming inside your partner??

I always found most of the time ,Her sex sessions with Her black lover/lovers were at His apartment , and I mostly dropped Her off and picked Her up.
Occasionally I was,allowed to go with Her sometimes joining in.
But mostly I waited till She was back home, and She always wanted me to fuck Her.
I loved the taste ,the smell, on Her and that beautiful wet sloppy fuck, with all the black guys cum still leaking from Her, while She,explained in detail what had been done to Her.
How many guys had fucked Her, sometimes other Woman had cleaned Her before me.
She was a slut, but My Slut.
To old both of us now, but love Her dearly.
She,was,such an exciting Woman when in Her prime.😜

I always found most of the time ,Her sex sessions with Her black lover/lovers were at His apartment , and I mostly dropped Her off and picked Her up.
Occasionally I was,allowed to go with Her sometimes joining in.
But mostly I waited till She was back home, and She always wanted me to fuck Her.
I loved the taste ,the smell, on Her and that beautiful wet sloppy fuck, with all the black guys cum still leaking from Her, while She,explained in detail what had been done to Her.
How many guys had fucked Her, sometimes other Woman had cleaned Her before me.
She was a slut, but My Slut.
To old both of us now, but love Her dearly.
She,was,such an exciting Woman when in Her prime.😜
Awesome Life to Live you're very lucky that way

Staying in unprotected is Mount Everest of this lifestyle especially for a married woman her mind literally races with the excited euphoric realization of this well built darker man not my husband is breeding me

For the husband the best position him
Is out on the couch listening to the sounds of his wife being bred alone in the bedroom with her boyfriend…. When the sounds of the surrendering pleasure stops… he realizes his wife may be pregnant with her black boyfriends baby…. They emerge 20 minutes later dressed holding hands.

It’s a real relief for me. She gets real cranky and makes me and the ******* life hell if she doesn’t get her bulls cum once or twice a month.

Back