Husbands, boyfriends and cucks; what do you feel in the exact moment when a black guy is cumming inside your partner??

As the husband here, we havnt experienced it yet, but for me it would depend out how my wife felt about it at the time, if she didn't want it or felt uncomfortable about it then it wouldn't make me the happiest, if she loves it though then It would be the series thing I've ever seen. The thing that turns me on and gets me off more than anything is seeing my wife enjoying herself and getting pleasure and I don't care how she gets it.

After I eat her cream pie! I always fuck her after her bull cums in her! Her cunt gaping and flowered dripping with cum! I slide right in pump her and tell her how amazing it was watching her bull fuck her as I squirt my load in her! Then I sit back and watch him fuck her some more! View attachment 6620410
How long do you usually last in your wife when you have the bulls cum inside her pussy I last seconds the warm feeling and sloppy sensation just makes me cum so fast every time

How long do you usually last in your wife when you have the bulls cum inside her pussy I last seconds the warm feeling and sloppy sensation just makes me cum so
How long do you usually last in your wife when you have the bulls cum inside her pussy I last seconds the warm feeling and sloppy sensation just makes me cum so fast every time
How could you last for any more than a few seconds that's all you should need

Thank you, that is so fucking honest and hot hot HOT.

Yeah, I know that feeling of being totally swamped by "so much emotion", at times way more than I can bear.

Especially when I'm clasping my wife's hand and she clenches it in perfect time to the rhythmic ejaculatory jerkings and thumping cum-spurts of my young black buddy's huge bare cock in her. It's usually then that I totally lose it and jerk off all over his rippling beautifully muscular back and orgasmically-clenching bum.
sounds so hot

Extremely happy! I know they both just hot what they want and need... sex! It might seem weird, but I no longer think I even deserve pussy. I was never good at sex. I love watching real men do what real men do. I am so very thankful there is no jealous thoughts with anyone. We are very happily married. Look like the perfect couple. We just don't have sex, or even French kiss.

Usually about 5-10 minutes in the midst of their 2-3 hours! The lust they have for one another is breathtaking!
You are a better man than I am sliderr. The buildup is so intense, and then when my wife opens her legs and invites me to enter, the visual is breathtaking. She knows she has complete control of me as she opens her legs to show me and I slide right into her warm (sometimes it seems almost hot and tingly) silky vagina. My wife has told me many times that she loves this moment. It's a struggle not to cum right away, and she always tells me not to try and prolong it. Normally if it's just her and me I'm good for five or ten minutes. My wife has shared with me that she feels selfish because she just wants me to finish so she can melt back into her lover's arms while I leave the room.
There is so much emotion going through my mind. I am usually trying to capture it on film so I can relive it over an over. The first time was so intense my dick was pulsating and shooting cum without touching it, first time in my life that ever happened. I have witnessed so many times and it is still the most exciting experience ever. Heart beating rapidly trying to see the facial expression on my wife when he is cumming inside her then the thoughts of her being bred and then going down on her an licking up the precious juices a black man left in my wife.
It's very emotional. Good job describing the experience.

You are a better man than I am sliderr. The buildup is so intense, and then when my wife opens her legs and invites me to enter, the visual is breathtaking. She knows she has complete control of me as she opens her legs to show me and I slide right into her warm (sometimes it seems almost hot and tingly) silky vagina. My wife has told me many times that she loves this moment. It's a struggle not to cum right away, and she always tells me not to try and prolong it. Normally if it's just her and me I'm good for five or ten minutes. My wife has shared with me that she feels selfish because she just wants me to finish so she can melt back into her lover's arms while I leave the room.

It's very emotional. Good job describing the experience.
Great description! Only a hubby who has really experienced this breathtaking event can describe it like that. I love it. It’s intoxicating the moans and screams. She makes when he fills her pussy is the best. I will experience that again tomorrow night and I’m so excited every time! Last night she told me I’m so excited my boyfriend’s coming over in two days and I get to feel that giant cock fill my pussy up! We luv it!

Last edited:
Back