Husbands, boyfriends and cucks; what do you feel in the exact moment when a black guy is cumming inside your partner??

well good for you then. I'll have to be satisfied being the first man my wife ever had and the only man
Your posts here are hilarious and ridiculous. Dude, you speak for YOURSELF and no one else. There are no universal "truths" about what married couples need to enjoy, what they should do, what it means to cuck, or anything else. You're so pathetically judgmental of anyone who doesn't do what YOU do and think as YOU do that it's unreal.

You're no therapist, and you're no marriage counselor. You're no expert on sex or interracial sex. Criticizing others on here is a joke -- and it's why you get very few comments or likes when you start bashing other people.

Tell you what -- just mind your own fucking business.

the fact that you can't make her cum as much as a BBC maybe it is the taboo feeling but again you should always come first in her heart
You speak of love and heart in terms of traditional relationships. You will realise that this site is not for traditional relationship and marriage. It's has people who want to explore sexual boundaries, mainly heterosexual white couples who are interested in getting black man involved sexual. Their fantasies could be different but they do go along the same lines.
If your marriage still has discussions abt love and heart, maybe this lifestyle won't be so easy for you. Preserve your marriage by continuing to have husband wife sex. No other person involved.

Topic.

Emotionally, physically and sexually.
When I feel my young black buddy's copious spunk-spurts charging through his orgasmically jerking cock-shaft in my hand-grip and into my wife, I'm overwhelmed by a sense of personal hopelessness and despair at my chronic failure to get her to orgasm with me from her feeling my own pretty forceful spurts thumping into the back of her stretched-up vagina. Her responding orgasmically to a man ejaculating in her is reserved for my buddy, and my buddy only.

At an unpredictable moment during the 30 or so seconds my buddy takes to pump home his load, my despair becomes strangely and intensely aphrodisiac for me such that it completely disorientates me and cataclysmically triggers my own orgasm.

Try as I might, my being so suddenly tipped from a state of agonised and emasculating emotional despair into one of blinding erotic ec stasy is not subject to my control in any of our threesomes that result in my buddy cumming in my wife.

If he goes straight on for "seconds" with her, as he frequently does without so much as once withdrawing his erection, when he ejaculates in her my despair is so utterly devastating of my spirit and what little remains of my sexual pride that for the following few minutes I am convinced I won't survive it.

But somehow I always do and within a day or two go on to threesome again--invariably beautifully hands-on---with my wife and my enviably super-potent buddy.

Feeling and hearing my beautifully vocal young buddy grossly ejaculating into my wife for his second time straight is invariably even more of a wipe-out for me than is his first time up.

But dammit I love it.

Last edited:
When I feel my young black buddy's copious spunk-spurts charging through his orgasmically jerking cock-shaft in my hand-grip and into my wife, I'm overwhelmed by a sense of personal hopelessness and despair at my chronic failure to get her to orgasm with me from her feeling my own pretty forceful spurts thumping into the back of her stretched-up vagina. Her responding orgasmically to a man ejaculating in her is reserved for my buddy, and my buddy only.

At a variable time during the 30 or so seconds my buddy takes to pump home his load, my despair becomes strangely and intensely aphrodisiac for me such that it completely disorientates me and triggers my own orgasm.

Try as I might, my being so suddenly tipped from a state of agonised and emasculating emotional despair into one of blinding erotic ******* is not subject to my control in any of our threesomes that result in my buddy cumming in my wife. If he goes straight on for "seconds" with her, as he frequently does without so much as once withdrawing his erection, when he ejaculates in her my despair is so utterly devastating of my spirit and what little remains of my sexual pride that for the following few minutes I am convinced I won't survive it. But somehow I always do and go on to threesome again beautifully hands-on with my wife and my enviably super-potent buddy within a day or two.

But the experience of feeling my buddy ejaculating into my wife second time up is still a complete and utter wipe-out for me.

But DAMN I enjoy it!!!
Beautifully written.

I'm always excited when another man cums on or in my wife. Sometimes its a total surprise and also a shock but always translate to deep excitment.

it is even better if I ear him grunt. Quantity is also a big turn on.
Same here. It's an excitement. I get to eat that creampie. I ask her how it felt later, her response is always the same "Fucking AMAZING".

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220915_122000_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20220915_122000_Gallery.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 111
Topic.

Emotionally, physically and sexually.
All those feelings evolve with the pass of time. I currently feel happy for her and over the moon when she cums at the same time too. I think that's wonderful. After 3 years, I don't get any physical and sexual effects from it anymore. Although, I may feel a little jealous of her enjoying sex so often. And she suspects it. So when she ocmes home we sometimes share some details and more with me. That's why the say communication in a marriage or whatever you wanna call it is paramount.

Back