Husbands, boyfriends and cucks; what do you feel in the exact moment when a black guy is cumming inside your partner??

Widower here. The feeling was “FINALLY”

Have you guys any idea of how much work went into this moment.
How many e mails
How many ho shows
The juggling of schedules.
The preparation time

There should be a string on here out line all the things to consider to this first time event.

The BBC is just the birthday boy showing up at his party to eat cake.

This question is quite interesting from my perspective, look I'm am not much of a writer!!! but my thought feelings whatever you want call them are and have always been mixed with angst and have to admit could be seen as racial. when I first caught my wife cheating and it involved two black lads who were probably 8-10 yrs younger than her my thoughts went into overdrive but I do recall how I wanted to stop them and beat the ******* out of her, I didn't and my immediate thoughts were that she was a cheating fucking bitch and how I was going to throw her out and never want see her again, in a nut shell I was totally gutted and felt physically sick!!! I just couldn't get my head round how she could let a black man even kiss her never mind make love to her, and here she was letting two fuck her like a whore. whilst I knew she had a reputation as easy and loose before we married I couldn't believe my eyes what was happening, I cant explain why I didn't rip the car door open and beat the fuck out of them all ( because I was easily capable back in those days) I seemed to want to watch and then deal with it later.
I found myself thinking of were they using condoms because she wasn't on the pill, I hated condoms as she did but we had to use them reluctantly except at her safe time of month, I can recall also realising it was her safe time, but still the same I couldn't see or tell what was going on in a car with the windows steamed up. all I could hear was the noise of the car rocking and muffled moaning and talking
I must have stood around trying to see/hear what I could to confront her when she came home I hadn't realised until the fucking stopped and I had move away from the car as they got out getting dressed
I was back at home before they dropped her off, she would have thought I was in bed as I had lights off when she walked in and switched the lights on and saw me standing waiting.
we had a blazing row me screaming at her and her saying very little.
it was the early hours of the morning and anyone around must have heard us.
eventually I stopped ranting and she sat down, I could see she hadn't put her bra or knickers back on just her dress, she sat down and I could see she was unsure what to say, and got up saying she was going for a shower and bed, then I saw the back of her dress was soaked where spunk had leaked from her, I recall saying that a shower wont wash that "n---err spunk out you bitch, I suddenly was so aroused I pulled her back and pushed her on the sofa, and I just wanted to fuck her myself, and I did, she didn't say a word just lay back and opened her legs. I didn't last long and shot my load her legs wrapped tight round my back, I didn't lose my erection and stayed in loving the warmth and silky feeling on my cock, she had her heels locked around my back and her ass still rocking against me obviously cumming again on my cock, I ended up fucking another load into her after ten minutes of fucking her hard calling her all the names under the sun, and she was continually moaning and came twice more before she slumped back and I pulled out.
we rowed all night after without going to bed, when I asked why she had done it she really couldn't answer, I kept thinking of all their spunk and mine mixed in her belly, and how slick and silky she felt and I was hard again, we fucked and fucked without sleeping fell asleep as it came daylight and then we fucked all morning and afternoon more or less
as we fucked I wanted to know everything she felt, and wanted her keep telling me over and over and we were away fucking again
I realised the thought she had let a "N----R" cum in her more and more arousing,
It was early evening and I was still wanting her to tell me everything again and again, and she said "Are you not tired hearing it again " I said NO I would love for you to do it again so I can watch"
I ended up getting her to telephone them and arrange to meet them again that night.
I found myself hard all night again watching as best I could without them knowing

that describes I hope how I felt knowing what it felt like for me the first time I saw someone cum in her, but how those feelings and thoughts about her taking spunk have changed over the last 29 yrs
JESUS FUCKING CHRIST a truly ******* honest confession of her infidelity,
of your realisation of what you wanted and the restraint in not losing the plot so to speak at the time, remarkable .
SO here you are now.
IN MY CASE well I only found out about events 2 years after divorcing her that the last 2 years of our marriage she was fucking her boss in our MARITAL BED.
We divorced on it being me admitting to cause break down of marriage.
did not contest as she wanted own space.
took me for half of equity and muggins did not cotton on when she moved in with boss 3 months later.
2 years later bumped into the exes best mate she realised as we spoke not I did not know so she told me all about it even the part about how she used to brag about me fucking her with a load inside of her from in and used to thrive in saying LICK MY LOVERS COME CLEAN BABY, muggins thinking she meant mine used to devour all of it.
IT was as if load lifted of my shoulders on hearing about it and that I was not to blame but hey ho I told her next time I saw her I told the only reason you and him are still breathing was that age of 20 I spent 6 months in detention centre and swore I would never be locked up again.
told her she was not worth it turned and walked away end of.

Guess we are different, I am an Alpha who gets off on sharing her with who I pick. So the IR thing is a Kink and we do not do it because I cant satisfy her. For both of us we use the the Male for our entertainment. We show respect and respect is given and all of my rules that are set are adhered to . No other man Black or White will ever be superior to me in any way, i am sharing not giving .
same here. I have not shared her with a BBC yet only White, looking forward to it though. I can say i am addicted to watching her with other guys. I share her there is no Alpha or cuckold scenario. it is hotwife/stag fun. I enjoy watching her in action, letting herself go and being pleasured. I would say its a very selfless act that i let her play except i enjoy it so much. i love hearing her beg for a guy to cum and to her her moan and orgasm as he fills her. there is no doubt it creates a bond.

some of the guys have been vasectomy safe and some fertile. i have noticed she really gets off more when a fertile guy floods her pussy and she will usually hold them inside her longer. instinct i am sure.

also, size isn't everything. she has a 6" guy that makes her feel as good as better as the two 9" guys.

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST a truly ******* honest confession of her infidelity,
of your realisation of what you wanted and the restraint in not losing the plot so to speak at the time, remarkable .
SO here you are now.
IN MY CASE well I only found out about events 2 years after divorcing her that the last 2 years of our marriage she was fucking her boss in our MARITAL BED.
We divorced on it being me admitting to cause break down of marriage.
did not contest as she wanted own space.
took me for half of equity and muggins did not cotton on when she moved in with boss 3 months later.
2 years later bumped into the exes best mate she realised as we spoke not I did not know so she told me all about it even the part about how she used to brag about me fucking her with a load inside of her from in and used to thrive in saying LICK MY LOVERS COME CLEAN BABY, muggins thinking she meant mine used to devour all of it.
IT was as if load lifted of my shoulders on hearing about it and that I was not to blame but hey ho I told her next time I saw her I told the only reason you and him are still breathing was that age of 20 I spent 6 months in detention centre and swore I would never be locked up again.
told her she was not worth it turned and walked away end of.
We played with a guy for 3 years and i enjoyed watching them together. he started breaking the rules and calling her at work, then going by her office, and then they started having an affair. no longer did the sight of them together become pleasurable. i have photos i took when it was fun and i like looking at them still. i have photos detective took that was not agreed to and i hate looking at them. we separated and they eventually broke apart. we are back together but alot more careful and stricter rules with playing. one reason why i am more interested in seeing her with black guys or much younger guys as she is less likely to cheat. i know some are going to say she will want bbc all the time but its not the case.

what do others think at the exact moment you know he is unloading his load into your wifes body, to me its the most intense feeling the mind is going in overdrive so many different thoughts as you watch him empty his semen in your wifes most intimate places
it is very intense. i have a multitude of emotions before then especially when they first start with kissing and foreplay. when he is ready to explode inside her though i am very excited and feel it is the ultimate trust and bond between her and i

it is much harder when she is with him at his place alone. i am tense the whole time imagining what is going on and on pins and needles. it is still exciting just more of a mix, the battle between jealousy and eroticism.

Data actually says there no actual difference between black and white guys. However, it’s a good bet only the bigger black guys are getting picked as bulls or at least invited back
. Ah. White guys are white and black guys are black. With some women its the skin color ie sex with a black guy. Also, cultural differences may play a role in attitude toward women. However , things are changing as more white women have sex with black men and we see more multiracial and multicultural environments.

it is very intense. i have a multitude of emotions before then especially when they first start with kissing and foreplay. when he is ready to explode inside her though i am very excited and feel it is the ultimate trust and bond between her and i

it is much harder when she is with him at his place alone. i am tense the whole time imagining what is going on and on pins and needles. it is still exciting just more of a mix, the battle between jealousy and eroticism.
. Good that you have both experiences. You will become comfortable with both circumstances as she grows in her new sexuality.

I hope mine feels like that eventually. Maybe you can send her a message and let her know what you enjoy about it
. Women need lots of good sex with bulls filling them with hot cum. Young black bulls are so helpful with this. More husbands joining this lifestyle and encouraging their mature wives to have black bulls.

[QUOTE = "WillandSusn, publicación: 1656560, miembro: 57531"]
Cuando ves a un semental negro correrse en tu esposa, puedes ver sus "verdaderos colores". No fingir como las mujeres a veces lo hacen. Oh sí, tiene una gran polla. Oh sí, él estira su coño. Oh sí, el sexo se siente tan bien. Pero cuando él se corre dentro de ella, su rostro es el gran regalo. Eso es lo que ella quiere. Ella quiere su esperma caliente dentro de ella. Y entonces sabes por qué quiere polla negra
[/CITAR]
Me encantaría ver a mi esposa la cara de satisfacción tras una buena descarga de esa pilla negra

Personally, I feel a rush of excitement and anticipation. I'm happy to know my partner is so sexually appealing to the bull and she has satisfied him. I also love the intimacy between the two when it happens. I always make sure to thank him and clean him when he roles off, then her and I get to reconnect as a couple afterwards.

As a permanantly chaste cuck it is always a very humbling experience when the Bull grunts and cums deep in white losers wife while she has her fifth squirting orgasm... the more he cums in her the more i want my clit to die in a cage to Honor him! The more he cums in her the more i feel the need to work myself to death for him to give him the reparations that he absolutely deserves! The more he fucks my horney wife the more i want to lose everything to him! And the more he righteously fucks my wife the horney my neck gets for a noose! Black is definitely King!

It all depends. Depending on different things. On the type of relationship, on the agreements and on if she is wearing protection etc.

Back