Husband reclaim wife

GQ180

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
I enjoy watching husband reclaim his wife after I get done using her. Him laying there enjoying the show as I use her as my personal fucktoy.
Husband getting super hard as he sees my load leaking out of her and excited to fuck her as she is already lubed up and broken in.

Who else enjoys watching the husband reclaim his woman?

Their is something about that which is fascinating, obviously the submission to the bull to let him cum inside your life partner is a big thing, but when you see the cum, put your cock inside her and drench your cock in his seed, that is a different level, ultimate submission, you know his cum is special compared to yours, it adds a thrill in itself, then coming and merging seeds its wild
This is exactly it. Knowing that he got to use her first and his sperm is already in her when you go to fuck her and then adding yours to what he left in her knowing that, because he went first, his has the advantage as far as sperm competition is one of the hottest things.

She became too emotionally involved, we'd been seeing the same guy for years, ( he was married, and wife found out). Instead of breaking up their marriage, and we are close to 60 decided to step away. But I obviously have some awesome memories to reflect on
ok, it's a shame you and your wife are drifting apart. to be happy there is no age...

I enjoy watching husband reclaim his wife after I get done using her. Him laying there enjoying the show as I use her as my personal fucktoy.
Husband getting super hard as he sees my load leaking out of her and excited to fuck her as she is already lubed up and broken in.

Who else enjoys watching the husband reclaim his woman?
Respectfully Sir, 'reclaim'? One can't 'reclaim' what isn't his in the 1st place. He can, after her black owner is done with her, clean her up, get her a shower, dry her off, clothe her and take her home, but she isn't his, he hasn't reclaimed her, he has just gotten her ready for the next time her owner desires his needs met

Their is something about that which is fascinating, obviously the submission to the bull to let him cum inside your life partner is a big thing, but when you see the cum, put your cock inside her and drench your cock in his seed, that is a different level, ultimate submission, you know his cum is special compared to yours, it adds a thrill in itself, then coming and merging seeds its wild
I love that phrase “merging seeds”. So true and erotic. It’s the most enjoyable bit of cuckolding for me.

It really is, the biggest fantasy I have now which I hope comes to happen is a gangbang, purely to know 10 black bulls have came in her one after the other, then I get to feel that power at the end, I would come literally straight away knowing I have 10 bulls cum on my cock, it is so submissive
Hopefully you’d be able to last long enough so that your entire cock gets absolutely coated in your wife’s lovers’ semen before you added your own load into her open womb?

Yes I love to see hubby reclaim his wife now that I have put my seed of approval inside of her! Now he's reclaiming some freshly warmed up thighs, sucked nipples, and a hot well stretched and oozing 💦 pussy!♠️

That's just round one as soon as he's done I will be back inside her for round two!

Yes I love to see hubby reclaim his wife now that I have put my seed of approval inside of her! Now he's reclaiming some freshly warmed up thighs, sucked nipples, and a hot well stretched and oozing 💦 pussy!♠️

That's just round one as soon as he's done I will be back inside her for round two!
so hot i so wish to have that

Reclaming....
First off we're not a cuck couple....I know this is a cuck/bbc site, all good.
We enjoy fun with a guy we know pretty regularly, he's white. We take turns with her, we all have a fun time.
Typical night. Lots of foreplay, kissing, making out, oral, gets us all worked up.
They usually start, several positions till he gets off. I start, several positions, oral, more sex till I unload. We lay there chatting, kissing, some oral till he's hard again. Dosent take long. 2nd round we swap back and forth a lot, she gets turned like crazy. We go till one of us cums, other guy takes over till he finishes. We lay there chatting, more kissing, oral till he's ready again. They'll bang it out till he's done. After he's gone we always have slow easy sex till I cum.
We don't have a term for this but I guess it's reclaiming.
It's just fun and satisfying for us.

Last edited:
Back