Husband reclaim wife

For a young cuckold, getting a call from your wife's bull to, "Come get her",
produces a lot of angst. Why didn't she call? Is she alright? What will I find when
I get to his apartment?

I met them downstairs in the courtyard or the slum building.
Flowers in hand for her, she didn't even notice them.
Her eyes were glazed over. She staggered as she walked
toward the car.

Not much was said by either of us on the drive back home to the suburbs.
But the strong odor of cum and weed become evident in the cabin of our car.
She just wanted to go to bed even though it was 9 am.
I hoped to "re-connect" or "bond" with her again after she slept it off.

Nothing hotter than reclaim sex. We never feel so deeply connected than in the moment when I enter her after somebody else has fucked her. We reconnect, kiss each other with such passion, it's hard to describe.

44458.jpeg

Reclaiming isn’t just great sex with your wife after she has been used by another man, but a very important part of cuckolding between a couple when the doors are closed, the bull is gone and the main event is over. It’s an intimate reconnection with your partner that helps the couple maintain a healthy and strong relationship, ensuring that despite the kink, their feelings to each other remain constant and unchanged. Most couples look at is an emotional check-in, after a wife has been shared, a ritual that involves, cuddling, kissing, cleaning, passionate sex and perhaps a quick debriefing before a shower that builds trust and prevents feelings of guilt or anguish.

Regardless how raunchy or intense the sex was with your bull, knowing you are married with someone who loves and worships you is an amazing feeling that brings you both back down to earth and to the foundations of your relationship.

The crazy emotional rollercoaster within a cuckold relationship is reaching levels that you’ve never experienced and this creates a pretty big drop that takes a day of rest and reassurance to overcome.

For a young cuckold, getting a call from your wife's bull to, "Come get her",
produces a lot of angst. Why didn't she call? Is she alright? What will I find when
I get to his apartment?

I met them downstairs in the courtyard or the slum building.
Flowers in hand for her, she didn't even notice them.
Her eyes were glazed over. She staggered as she walked
toward the car.

Not much was said by either of us on the drive back home to the suburbs.
But the strong odor of cum and weed become evident in the cabin of our car.
She just wanted to go to bed even though it was 9 am.
I hoped to "re-connect" or "bond" with her again after she slept it off.
Sounds like a story that needs to be shared!

Sounds like a story that needs to be shared!
Yes. I wish I had known what to expect.
My wife was "distracted" for lack of a better word
for the next few month. She said there were so many "firsts"
that she was experiencing with her bull, she couldn't help it.
By that she meant her first big and black cock, anal sex, spit-roast,
doing a lot of different recreational dr ugs, getting her clit-hood pierced
etc.

She actually encouraged me to go to adult bookstores when her bull
came over. That's when I started using one of her dildos.
The day she told me she was pregnant, was the day I went out
and got topped for the first time.
I had a lot of angst.

View attachment 6779793

Reclaiming isn’t just great sex with your wife after she has been used by another man, but a very important part of cuckolding between a couple when the doors are closed, the bull is gone and the main event is over. It’s an intimate reconnection with your partner that helps the couple maintain a healthy and strong relationship, ensuring that despite the kink, their feelings to each other remain constant and unchanged. Most couples look at is an emotional check-in, after a wife has been shared, a ritual that involves, cuddling, kissing, cleaning, passionate sex and perhaps a quick debriefing before a shower that builds trust and prevents

Regardless how raunchy or intense the sex was with your bull, knowing you are married with someone who loves and worships you is an amazing feeling that brings you both back down to earth and to the foundations of your relationship.

View attachment 6779793

Reclaiming isn’t just great sex with your wife after she has been used by another man, but a very important part of cuckolding between a couple when the doors are closed, the bull is gone and the main event is over. It’s an intimate reconnection with your partner that helps the couple maintain a healthy and strong relationship, ensuring that despite the kink, their feelings to each other remain constant and unchanged. Most couples look at is an emotional check-in, after a wife has been shared, a ritual that involves, cuddling, kissing, cleaning, passionate sex and perhaps a quick debriefing before a shower that builds trust and prevents feelings of guilt or anguish.

The crazy emotional rollercoaster within a cuckold relationship is reaching levels that you’ve never experienced and this creates a pretty big drop that takes a day of rest and reassurance to overcome.
That's well said. It's not cuckold at all for us, just some good easy fun with a guy we know. We take turns doing her, she LOVES it, we all have fun.
Raunchy, intense sex with him ... yep. Sometimes it's like she enjoys it a little too much.
Crazy emotional rollercoaster ... yes for sure. Why doesn't she cum with me like that? Why does she moan like that?
Reclaiming sex, we don't refer to it as reclaiming but she's SO into me after he's been with us. There's been nights he's gone 4 rounds with her, after he's gone we cuddle, chat, kiss and fuck so nice. She can't get pregnant so we don't use protection, she's a MESS down there. We'll be pumping real slow, she'll say can you hear that? (the wet, slick sounds) We pump for a few, she'll go down on me for a min then kiss me. DRIVES ME WILD, NOTHING MORE INTAMITE. Sounds weird but we love it.

Back