Enjoy revealing and disclosing private details

I have learned that I enjoy, revealing personal, and private details about my wife. I love to reveal things that I should not. I’m wondering if other husbands enjoy this, and if other men enjoy asking questions and getting husbands to reveal information about their wives. Please post your thoughts on this topic and feel free to message me directly
My "thought" is that if you are a cuckold, the only person you should reveal personally details to is the bull, privately. If he chooses, he can reveal those things publicly.

Last edited:
I was both embarrassed but aroused when my wife's OBGyn asked her
a bunch of personal questions. It was for her getting an abortion.
My wife answered them rather matter-of-factly as if I wasn't there.
Don't get too offended. We are asked regularly about how many pregnancies and how many actual deliveries and such. Once in a while, I am asked, of the non-deliveries, how many abortions and how many miscarriages.

We are just asked enough that we just ramble off the numbers

You just have to be truthful with a Dr on those details. They don't comment on abortion vs deliveries unless you have a high number of one or both.

I was in college, a guy friend had a new gal pal. He always told me about their sex routine. She was damn good looking. Evetytime I'd see her all I could think about was him doing her. One day he told me he finally fucked her butt hole. Next time I saw her that was in my head.
My wife and I enjoy some mfm fun with a guy we know pretty regularly now. Hell yes I want to tell my friends but I think about how they will view my very classy wife. We keep this very private.
I talk with my guy friends about boats, cars, politics and golf. I sure as hell don't talk about our sex life. None of my friends talk about theirs either, some have very good looking very fuck-able wives.
I just don't want to cross that line. Private is private. So I post on here, anonymously.

Last edited:
Back