Husband guiding bulls in

A proper modern white husband will fluff the black cock before guiding it in!

Attachments

• 15.jpg
    15.jpg
    125.2 KB · Views: 88
  • 14.jpg
    14.jpg
    128 KB · Views: 73
  • 5vj4yd.jpg
    5vj4yd.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 77
  • Ct9XYBzVYAAig1b.jpg
    Ct9XYBzVYAAig1b.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 77
  • c13 (1).jpg
    c13 (1).jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 81
  • IMG_20161206_090339.jpg
    IMG_20161206_090339.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 79
  • sucking him to get him ready for your wife.jpg
    sucking him to get him ready for your wife.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 76
  • bdsmlr-158720-1VWNXgxQL4.jpg
    bdsmlr-158720-1VWNXgxQL4.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 70
  • E2O3nu0XoAc4AGt.jpg
    E2O3nu0XoAc4AGt.jpg
    140.4 KB · Views: 63
  • FUiqrQbXwAECJzg.jpg
    FUiqrQbXwAECJzg.jpg
    122 KB · Views: 74
  • Eu6k4WnXYAUPdPf.jpg
    Eu6k4WnXYAUPdPf.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 83
  • nig01653x.jpg
    nig01653x.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 112
здорово чувствовать руку человека, который помогает быку! но было пару раз, когда муженьку запрещали трогать бычий член руками и заставляли запихивать его мне в вагину с помощью языка и губ...

Does anyone else find it sexy if their husband has to guide bulls into us? Nothing m2m contact other than him having to guide a bbc into us. The total submission of letting the bulls own what’s rightfully theirs?
Yes, my wife does. Big-time. No matter how long I clasp and caress my black buddy's cock as I very slowly part her love-lips with its bulging precum-drooling head before eagerly guiding the full length of his massive erection home.

Last edited:
My husband has guided my lovers superior black cock into my pussy on numerous occasions under the instructions of Del my bbc lover .
Del made my husband tease my clit and my pussy by rubbing Del’s cock head between my pussy lips from the entrance of my vagina to my clit this is a really nice experience.
on another occasion Del told my husband to prepare me for his Black Cock fucking me , by licking and fingering my pussy making me cum and then Watch as Del penetrated my pussy fucking me .
Del has also instructed my husband and I to go into a 69 with my husband underneath me licking my pussy and clit as Del pushed his cock into my cunt then telling my husband to watch a real cock fuck his his whore wife then telling my husband to play with Del’s balls as he started to cum buried deep in my cunt .
Oh to be under her right there inches from her pussy as I rub his cock all over her wet pussy and then seeing my wife’s pussy lips spread open as her bulls fat dark cock head stretches her and pushes in….hot as hell!

Personal note: I've always known that most women who have previously experienced a well endowed lover that knew what he was doing would never be satisfied by my little penis. That's why my greatest mental excitement is derived by watching or hearing my partner being satisfied by a well endowed superior BLACK man. She makes sounds I have never experienced when I was her lover. I have never really understood the physical reality other than when making a comparison to what I could see.
I had just finished licking the cream pie out of her drenched pussy. I was so excited from how wet the bed and her pussy was, so I asked her lover if I could orally clean his silky wet BBC, he told me to go for it. I took a hold of him with my hand and guided it to my lips. As I was licking the head of his big BLACK cock he became totally erect. That is when I realized I could not get my hand completely around it. That was the moment I had a sudden intuitive perception, I not only understood in my mind, I could physically feel the difference. I have had my hand wrapped around my pathetic little penis every day for years jerking myself off. I could not believe how much of a physical difference it actually was in my hand.
I thought how much better his BBC must actually feel inside her, compared to me, he is twice my length, I'm 3 3/4" and 2 1/2" more circumference then my 4" thin little penis. The unbelievable physical satisfaction she receives from his thick long BLACK cock is unimaginable.
No wonder she is crazy about it. Now I take every opportunity I can to GUIDE that BIG BLACK COCK in his womans pussy, my girlfriend.
You are a very good cuckold. I want to learn from you

My husband has guided my lovers superior black cock into my pussy on numerous occasions under the instructions of Del my bbc lover .
Del made my husband tease my clit and my pussy by rubbing Del’s cock head between my pussy lips from the entrance of my vagina to my clit this is a really nice experience.
on another occasion Del told my husband to prepare me for his Black Cock fucking me , by licking and fingering my pussy making me cum and then Watch as Del penetrated my pussy fucking me .
Del has also instructed my husband and I to go into a 69 with my husband underneath me licking my pussy and clit as Del pushed his cock into my cunt then telling my husband to watch a real cock fuck his his whore wife then telling my husband to play with Del’s balls as he started to cum buried deep in my cunt .
So fucking hot and so beautiful too

I assume you would put your hand around it and guide him in if he told you too, wouldn't you?
That's a good question...... No way to tell unless it happened, I just know that most of the guys we have met have up until now have been no male/male contact, which I am totally ok with

Back