Husband guiding bulls in

Have you ever discussed the subject with your wife? Do you think she's strongly for/against it, or is she like you open to the idea if it happened?
The subject has not come up between us and truthfully I don’t think it is likely to happen in any of our encounters tbh

There is nothing like holding her pussy open, taking a firm grip on a throbbing hard cock and teasing her opening with the head until she is moaning, quivering and bucking to have it in her. Once she is thoroughly teased and practically begging him to shove it in her, still holding her open for him, watch that hard thick shaft slide through my hand inside her, stretching her and filling her.

There is nothing like holding her pussy open, taking a firm grip on a throbbing hard cock and teasing her opening with the head until she is moaning, quivering and bucking to have it in her. Once she is thoroughly teased and practically begging him to shove it in her, still holding her open for him, watch that hard thick shaft slide through my hand inside her, stretching her and filling her.
I agree. Even just getting to actually grab a rock hard cock that's bigger than mine was a mind-blowing experience. I couldn't help but jerk it for a couple of pumps, probably out of habit, lol.

Sometimes it's funny, sometimes sad how often you guys overthink yourselves out of what you want...

This is as easy as agreeing with wife to 69 while she gets impaled doggy. ANY over enthusiastic stroke by one of them, his cock will pop out....over 75% probability it's going to hit your head somewhere but at least once he'll thrust and miss; if you're quick he'll go right back to stroking....

After it happen to me a couple times I started asking for it! "Baby, stick it in his mouth, that's why he's really down there!" Never had a hubby say no if she did it....

I agree. Even just getting to actually grab a rock hard cock that's bigger than mine was a mind-blowing experience. I couldn't help but jerk it for a couple of pumps, probably out of habit, lol.
Of course you have to stroke it...that is part of the fun for him and her. Barbie loves to see me stroke a big hard cock and get it ready for her. If the situation is right she will even have me get him wet and slicked up with my mouth.

I've got that t-shirt :)

Back