Husband guiding bulls in

Does anyone else find it sexy if their husband has to guide bulls into us? Nothing m2m contact other than him having to guide a bbc into us. The total submission of letting the bulls own what’s rightfully theirs?
I think many of us cuckolds think that is wonderfully appealing.
We want the best for our women and that means their pleasure comes first.
Helping them achieve true satisfaction would be an honor.

I think many of us cuckolds think that is wonderfully appealing.
We want the best for our women and that means their pleasure comes first.
Helping them achieve true satisfaction would be an honor.
i would not touch another man's dick. But i can imagine "mounting" the wife's or girlfriend's pussy on the other man's dick. Of course, while checking for her consent. ;)
For instance, he is lying on his back and hubby/BF will lift his Woman up and slowly sit her down on his erection. Or, the wife/GF is sitting in a love swing, legs spread, with the other guy standing in front of her and hubby/BF moves the swing towards the guy's erect dick and her pussy onto it. Or, she's in the doggy position and the other man's dick right at the entrance of her pussy and hubby/BF moves (softly pushes) her backwards onto his dick... Would be imaginable scenarios.
Especially, if the wife/GF is all hot for it but still somewhat reluctant, looking for signs in the hubby's/BF's face and expecting or asking for his extra approval. With first-timers, it can also serve as a way to take feelings of guilt or shame from the wife for having another man's dick inside her, when it is actually the hubby, not herself, who guides her onto it.

While a hub and wife were in a 69 position, I mounted the wife from behind while hub was underneath licking wifes clit. As I was pumping her, the hub helped guide my cock back into wife's pussy when it slipped out. I personally was not turned on by it or anything but it sure was helpful. I think the hub was turned on though because he didn't move when I came in his wife. He ended up eating cum-filled pussy.

Everyone has likes and dislikes however I find it funny we are on a forum about other men fucking wives and it seems some people are worried about touching a dick. Of course all parties need to agree but really is a hand on a dick that big if a deal? I am not gay but love to hold the base of a hard cock and point it into my wife.

Does anyone else find it sexy if their husband has to guide bulls into us? Nothing m2m contact other than him having to guide a bbc into us. The total submission of letting the bulls own what’s rightfully theirs?
Personal note: I've always known that any women who has previously experienced a passionate well-endowed confident lover who knew what he was doing would most certainly never be satisfied by my little pathetic penis. That's why my greatest mental excitement is derived by watching or hearing my partner being satisfied by a well-endowed superior BLACK man. She makes sounds I have never experienced when I was her lover. I had just finished licking the cream pie out of her wonderfully drenched and satisfied pussy.
I was so excited from how wet the bed and her pussy were, so I asked her lover if I could orally clean his silky wet BLACK COCK, he told me to go for it. I took a hold of him with my hand and guided it to my lips. As I was licking the head of his big cock he became totally erect. That is when I realized I could not get my hand completely around it. That was the moment I had a sudden intuitive perception, I not only understood in my mind, but now I could actually feel the physical difference in my hand being that I have had my hand wrapped around my pathetic little penis every day, for years jerking myself off. I could not believe how much of a physical difference it actually was in my hand.
I thought how much better his BBC must actually feel inside her, compared to me. He is twice my length and 2 1/2" more in circumference. The unbelievable physical satisfaction she receives from his thick long BLACK cock is unimaginable. No wonder she is crazy about it. Now I take every opportunity I get to GUIDE his BIG BLACK COCK in his woman's pussy. Julie and I have an understanding that she is his woman but will always be my girlfriend.

Last edited:
This is my ultimate fantasy. I would absolutely love the humiliation of guiding a hard huge BBC into my wife for her to enjoy and experience the fulfillment of sex which I am not able to provide for her. All of this while I am there watching while wearing my pretty panties, bra, dress and heels which my wife has me wearing every day now!

Attachments

• 206211944_6388024804544705_3753045031106315092_n.jpg
    206211944_6388024804544705_3753045031106315092_n.jpg
    118 KB · Views: 71
  • 234486528_6582245115122672_7412865828267923016_n.jpg
    234486528_6582245115122672_7412865828267923016_n.jpg
    71.2 KB · Views: 72
My husband has guided my lovers superior black cock into my pussy on numerous occasions under the instructions of Del my bbc lover .
Del made my husband tease my clit and my pussy by rubbing Del’s cock head between my pussy lips from the entrance of my vagina to my clit this is a really nice experience.
on another occasion Del told my husband to prepare me for his Black Cock fucking me , by licking and fingering my pussy making me cum and then Watch as Del penetrated my pussy fucking me .
Del has also instructed my husband and I to go into a 69 with my husband underneath me licking my pussy and clit as Del pushed his cock into my cunt then telling my husband to watch a real cock fuck his his whore wife then telling my husband to play with Del’s balls as he started to cum buried deep in my cunt .

Last edited:
I have done this many times with a few of her lovers. Her favorite guy who is also the largest likes when I participate and help them fuck. I have held his cock as she lowers herself on it and have also put his cock into her when he fucks her from behind. They both really enjoy when I play with his balls as he fucks her from behind. She says he instantly gets harder when I do it and it makes him cum like crazy.

I have done this many times with a few of her lovers. Her favorite guy who is also the largest likes when I participate and help them fuck. I have held his cock as she lowers herself on it and have also put his cock into her when he fucks her from behind. They both really enjoy when I play with his balls as he fucks her from behind. She says he instantly gets harder when I do it and it makes him cum like crazy.
Very lucky cuckold

I've done it several times. The sight of my wife's pussy waiting for the big cock to be inserted as she is on her hands and knees, and the feel of the pulsing cock in my hand is almost indescribable. I sometimes tease her by just rubbing his cock around her pussy until she gets super worked up and starts pushing backwards to get the sausage in there.

Back