Husband Guiding BBC Into Wife

First time it happened, was also our first time playing with a black man. I've always been in the "don't cross the swords" camp, so it was something that I had at least never thought I'd do. He and wife had been playing for about 30 minutes or so, when they took a bit of a break. It was suggested that I eat wife to get her ready for him again, which I did. He then positioned himself between her legs again, which I took at as my signal to back away and let him continue. Instead, came the command to "Put it in your wife". I know I paused with being first hit with the shock of the request, then the mind turmoil of actually doing it. My debate didn't last long, before wife who was already itching to feel it again and really wanted it, broke any further resistance with "Do it babe". Her wanton request was enough to snap me out of the trance.

Holding it to position and aim, I was most shocked at the weight. It was sooooo much heavy than mine! Of course it was bigger, but the heat of how warm it felt, combined with weight were my immediate impressions. It's a bit of a blur if it took a couple seconds or a bit longer, but once I positioned his head to pay dirt, the action started up and I was relieved of guiding responsibilities. After, wife and I discussed the moment. She really enjoyed him telling me to do it (also stating she wanted him to do it again), but I know she enjoyed the symbolism of me not only me submitting to performing that act, but also seeing him take control to wanting it done.
Have you done it again? What other lines have you crossed that you didn't expect?

Last edited:
This is one thing I personally don’t understand. Black men do not need any help from a white boy to guide his cock inside a pussy.

I'd imagine a bull might like it because it's further degrading and dominant to have him do it for him, or at least it is meant to signify that, even if the cuck likes already doing it. Just one extra cherry on top to let him know he's useless and Daddy owns his *******.

Del my wife’s BBC lover often insists that when he is ready to penetrate my wife’s pussy that I guide his cock to her waiting vagina and tell him how good his hard cock feels and looks as it’s head starts to stretch her tight hole, telling my wife that he is going to fuck her better than I can.
On his instructions my wife and I have gotten into a sixty nine position as Del has fucked her and I watch as he fucks his cock deep in my wife’s begging cunt tasting her juices as he withdraws every outward stroke.
We met him last weekend and he told me to guide his cock between my wife’s pussy lips over her clit and her cunt making her beg to be fucked ; I did as told she was begging him to fuck her .then when he was ready to penetrate he I held his cock at the entrance to her cunt watching him slowly penetrate her with her pussy lips totally stretched around his thick girth along with her clit being pulled with his cock my wife started the first of many orgasms she had as Del fucked her with strong beep thrusts

Last edited:
tumblr_nzt3lgcdOO1uu18v4o1_1280.png
This is so hot to do! Watching the head of the penis spread the pedals of her vagina, and then disappear inside her as she reacts to the penetration, is SO erotic!

I especially enjoy watching from this position! I can see her vagina stretched tight, and as the penis withdraws from her on the outstroke, her vagina clings to it, stretching her even more. Of course his balls slapping her as he thrusts are a big turn on, and the highlight is when he cums inside her I can watch the penis pulsate and throb as he releases inside her. I can see in my mind, how she is being filled, and then when it starts to flow out from around the penis, even before he withdraws, I know he shot a big load into her.

I dont think I would want to humiliate my husband-I mean if he wanted to be there because of the turn on then would that be humiliation? I dont fully understand why I would even want my husband there if I did it-because he might think I was trying to humiliate him in front of another man. it just seems if the husband is involved things get very complicated
For me, being there is a 100% turn-on, not a humiliation at all! I enjoy seeing my wife enjoy another man, and I participate as much as I can. Guiding a hard penis into my wife, which she likes, adds to the thrill for both of us!

Maybe slightly off topic but I feel it’s my duty to be available to please HIM and HER. my hands and mouth and anyway I can help the experience are available. I don’t get fucked but other than that and anything illegal - lol - I’m there to serve.

The look on her face of pure lust and passion when he first enters her is very pleasurable for me. If I get to put it in and pull it out suck it lick her and put it back in I almost cum
I agree, the look and how her body reacts when he first enters, is amazing. She will often spread her legs wider instinctively, or tip her hips up and back to take him deeper. She also caresses his sides as he is on top of her, as he is sliding in. Watching all of her responses to a penis pushing into her make me crazy horny!

Back