Husband Guiding BBC Into Wife

I am 100% str8 but I can tolerate cucky underneath us when fucking doggy I think thats fair play to let him get very close to the action however he is warned to keep his tongue in his mouth and stay clear of my cock and balls until I am finished after that he can do what he wants......however I have recently slightly relaxed that and allowed a couple of cucky's to put me back inside if I come out. No big deal

i would guide you and suck your balls while you fucked my wife and then clean your cock after
🤭 I don't know about cleaning my dick and licking my "black seed jewels"... only she would have that honour, if she so wishes. Would only grant you to clean what I leave on her. You will at least deserve that. Maybe guiding him in when I slip out.

Seriously speaking, I'm far right on the straight side 😉...but you like what you like

🤭 I don't know about cleaning my dick and licking my "black seed jewels"... only she would have that honour, if she so wishes. Would only grant you to clean what I leave on her. You will at least deserve that. Maybe guiding him in when I slip out.

Seriously speaking, I'm far right on the straight side 😉...but you like what you like
to be honest i can take it or leave it but once i got into things i decided to go whole hog and i do not mind using my tongue to guide a cock in. Sucking dick is hard work, cum is bitter often and having balls rubbing over my face makes me smell lol. i would never expect anyone to do anything they do not want.

to be honest i can take it or leave it but once i got into things i decided to go whole hog and i do not mind using my tongue to guide a cock in. Sucking dick is hard work, cum is bitter often and having balls rubbing over my face makes me smell lol. i would never expect anyone to do anything they do not want.
Lol. Can't have you ball scented 😂

All's good bro. World would be boring if we all liked the same things, anyways. Exploring & discovering common kinks the fun part.

I would still fuck your wife and still like the idea you guiding me in

I've always imagined me slow-fucking a woman while her guy licks her clit

All's good bro. World would be boring if we all liked the same things, anyways. Exploring & discovering common kinks the fun part.

for the woman that is the ultimate and it could be anyone licking but a big strong tongue helps. Most men do not know how to eat pussy it is a whole body job and like sucking cock hard work and all you get is a little squirt. My wife has fucked a lot of men and she made me get my face into it but then again she treated me well, big cocks are common but good cocksucking cucks are rare lol, have fun and try to be open. We never just look for blacks or size but it has been fun laying naked with a black man or woman and just being people, when you are naked and sucking a cock not much else matters

I totally agree that the World would be boring if we men all liked the same things.

I'm surprised you haven't slow-fucked a woman while her guy (husband?) licks her clit. My young black buddy and I are bisexual and do it for each other and my ex at some stage of every threesome we have with her, and she gets off on it cataclysmically. Always bareback of course, so we get to lick and savour our freshly-shot loads straight (!) from the roots of each others' balls-deep-thrust ejaculating cocks in the very act. I strongly recommend you try it Nitroman. Until you do you won't know what erotic deliciousness you've been denying yourself.

Last edited:
I totally agree that the World would be boring if we men all liked the same things.

I'm surprised you haven't slow-fucked a woman while her guy (husband?) licks her clit. My young black buddy and I are bisexual and do it for each other and my ex at some stage of every threesome we have with her, and she gets off on it cataclysmically. Always bareback of course, so we get to lick and savour our freshly-shot loads straight (!) from the roots of each others' balls-deep-thrust ejaculating cocks in the very act. I strongly recommend you try it Nitroman. Until you do you won't know what erotic deliciousness you've been denying yourself.
I love licking my wife's clit with her pussy stretched round her lovers cock!! ... then occasionally looking into her eyes and kissing his large balls ... for me its shpwing how much I love what she is doing for me and letting her know that it will be OK when the contents on hos balls are shot deep inside her

Back