Guiding a BBC into your wife

How many love to guide a huge BBC into their wife? I love the look on her face as I have my hand wrapped around a huge thick cock and I push the big cockhead between her tight pussy lips.
It is so great to do, to feel that thick cock in my hands, Take it and rub it against her clit a few times, then guide it in her, to see that look on her face she begins to feel his size in her

i can't see myself doing that. But i would gladly lift her up and sit her down on a Black man's gentleman boner for a cowgirl ride, if that's what she and he want. i believe it makes it far easier for a wife or girlfriend not to feel guilt or that she was cheating, if it was her husband or boyfriend, not herself, who made her take the other man's dick inside her. Well, if she was aroused enough so she would have taken him herself anyway. - Just my (male) thought on this topic. But what do the Women say? TY

i can't see myself doing that. But i would gladly lift her up and sit her down on a Black man's gentleman boner for a cowgirl ride, if that's what she and he want. i believe it makes it far easier for a wife or girlfriend not to feel guilt or that she was cheating, if it was her husband or boyfriend, not herself, who made her take the other man's dick inside her. Well, if she was aroused enough so she would have taken him herself anyway. - Just my (male) thought on this topic. But what do the Women say? TY
I think it's just a way to show your gf/wife that you are OK with her taking a big dick. Helping the bull slide into her is that you accept that you are no longer the alpha and would do anything to fulfill her desires. I also like to take his big knob into my mouth and slobber on it to wet it for her tight snatch. If it's her first huge bbc, she'll feel like a virgin once more.

For me, it's a much more erotic sight when I stand back and watch the initial moment that a huge cock is entering/about to enter, to fill my wife, rather than being up close and insert the meat and miss the vision. That's the moment of surrender of my wife that I want to see on her face. I can handle his cock before, or after their coupling.

It's the vision that triggers a throbbing woody for me.

How many love to guide a huge BBC into their wife? I love the look on her face as I have my hand wrapped around a huge thick cock and I push the big cockhead between her tight pussy lips.
I do my wife face shows that she is extremely happy as soon as I get his huge head on her pussylips and she asks me to take it out in a little bit and suck on his huge cock and then put it back in and then I can jack off

I work at home depot at the painting department and me and my wife we been talking before my fantasy watching her being owned by a bbc so at work I met this guy BLACK BUILD UP 6'6'' an alfa male I secretly set up him with her with his help so he ran into her at the male follow her several minutes he write down in a paper his phone number and they start talking she though I didn't know nothing they were seeing each other like for 3 months she I didn't knew anything I remember the first time they fucked as soon as she get home I ate that pussy out she refused she wanted to take a shower she was supposedly to be at the gym but she didn't she was getting her best time of her life I still can remember that swollen pussy still remains os cum and that particular strong smells from the black guys it was heaven eating that pussy out !!! uffff

As i said before i would never touch another man's dick in order to guide him into a woman like the OP suggests. Likewise i would never touch his body anywhere in order to push him onto her or lift him up (if i was strong enough 🤣 ) and mount him on top of her. All of those things are complete turn-offs for me.

OFF-TOPIC

But...
Kiss a Woman shortly after she had sucked on another man's dick - YES.
Kiss a Woman after another man has nutted in her mouth. YES but only if she was my Woman and after she had swallowed!
Fuck a Woman after another guy has fucked her -YES.
Eat her pussy after another man has fucked her - YES. But if he had cummed in her only if she was my Woman. Plus if an obvious amout of cum was oozing out only after cleaning that up with a tissue first!
Lap up another man's cum from a Woman's body. Absolutely NOT AT ALL. That's icky AF!

;)

I did once. We met this gentleman at his hotel. He answered the door naked and had this massive dark black cock...he wasted no time getting my wife stripped down and in bed. She was on his cock in a heartbeat. He directed her to get on her hands and knees...I moved in to get a better look. His cock looked like a black dildo...huge shiny and so hard and massive. He rubbed it on her clit...pulled back and I was so curious what it felt like...I asked him if I could help guide him into my slut wifes hot wet pussy. This is the first and only time I held another mans cock...it was so hot hard and heavy...as I posistioned it he gave a couple of small thrusts before driving it into her...I could hear her gasp as he drove it into her balls hitting her clit...that damn thing was a sight thrusting in and out of her over and over

Back