Husband Guiding BBC Into Wife

Has there been a request desire to get under your wife as she is fucked or to rim the bull as he is about to climax? I think both of these may enhance their pleasure and make for a fulfilling participation on your part
yes we have done this also, like the visual and I like anything that makes it enjoyable for all

I agree and it’s I am sure immensely pleasurable for you to be so close to your lovely wife as she is being pleasured
Enjoy and post more details
yes, she is very sexy little thing, she is Multi O and a squirter love it when she has a climax and she has many

Gripping the shaft lightly like this is the best way to feel the penis sliding in and out of your wife, especially after a few thrusts when the shaft is better lubricated with your wife's juices. If you squeeze the shaft just a little, that also increases stimulation for him. And of course when he shoots inside her, you can feel the pulsing and throbbing as he does.
The voice of Experience perfectly enunciating by far the best "grip" for a husband wanting to feel the beautiful contours, strength, thrusting and ejaculatory throbbings of the cock of her lover and thereby maximizing stimulation by gently squeezing its shaft to expand the girth of it in his final build-up to orgasm.

And yeah, her vaginal juices lubricating your clasping hand make the cock-thrusts of her lover through it immeasurably more stimulating and thrilling for him---and you too.

My buddy and my wife love the way I do that for him, especially when he's fucking her in the missionary position.

Last edited:
The voice of Experience perfectly enunciating by far the best "grip" for a husband wanting to feel the beautiful contours, strength, thrusting and ejaculatory throbbings of the cock of her lover and maximizing the stimulation by gently squeezing it to expand its girth and head-size in his final build-up to orgasm.

My buddy and my wife love the way I do that for him, especially when he's fucking her in the missionary position.
There are a couple ways I like to grip the bull's penis, when he is in the missionary position. I slip my hand between them from the side, and squeeze the shaft with a couple fingers extended down between them, as he slides in and out. But that only works if the bull sits up a bit. If he is fully on top of her, I like to slide my hand between the bull's legs from the "end zone", cup his balls in my palm, and use my extended middle and ring fingers to either apply pressure to each side of his shaft or slide a couple fingers into her vagina along the bottom of the bull's penis. That makes the fit tighter for both of them, and if he ejaculates, you can feel every throb of his penis as he releases inside her.

There are a couple ways I like to grip the bull's penis, when he is in the missionary position. I slip my hand between them from the side, and squeeze the shaft with a couple fingers extended down between them, as he slides in and out. But that only works if the bull sits up a bit. If he is fully on top of her, I like to slide my hand between the bull's legs from the "end zone", cup his balls in my palm, and use my extended middle and ring fingers to either apply pressure to each side of his shaft or slide a couple fingers into her vagina along the bottom of the bull's penis. That makes the fit tighter for both of them, and if he ejaculates, you can feel every throb of his penis as he releases inside her.
Beautiful pleasure-enhancing technique, my friend, artfully described by an obviously wonderfully ardent husband hotly desiring to hugely enhance the pleasure of the fuck for his wife and her lover, and getting off on the always breathtaking feeling of him coming to orgasm and finally ejaculating.

I like spreading my wife apart for the bull too! It is so exciting, watching the head of the penis push into her, and how she reacts to him as he continues to push deeper.
Go one better my friend: Dutifully but very lovingly slowly slip the bull's foreskin to and fro on his bulging cock-head then bare it completely just before you part your wife's love-lips.

If you get the delicious preliminaries even half right, before her lover penetrates your wife she may well want to fuck his cock-head with her sex-stiffened clitoris thrust into his gaping cum-slit.

Manually encourage her in that and she will love you forever.

Back