Husband Guiding BBC Into Wife

Unfortunately in my current beta sissy sub role it’s not easy to find BBcs who want a solo sissy as their partner and I have had to make some compromises as a result but one thing is for sure

I never was and will never go back to wanting to be an alpha as I enjoy my role as a sissy beta sub and have found my calling

Unfortunately in my current beta sissy sub role it’s not easy to find BBcs who want a solo sissy as their partner and I have had to make some compromises as a result but one thing is for sure

I never was and will never go back to wanting to be an alpha as I enjoy my role as a sissy beta sub and have found my calling
I am pretty much an alpha otherwise, but in bedroom I’m a willing sub especially when a hung bull is present. Clean up on their drippings or my next assignment is exciting. Also, o do get the strap on occasionally

Great recount of your story! Thanks
I have guided her bulls cock in her also… she says it turns her on and last time she finally had me clean his cock up also. Now, she wants me to suck him until he blows in my mouth, it does turn me on now.
Question- has your transition changed your relationship with her?
You will LOVE sucking that dick in front of her

I always have the job of sucking his cock to get it nice and hard then guiding into her very wet pussy, i keep playing with his balls, when they are done fucking my job then is the clean them both up with my mouth and my tongue, she loves it,
Has there been a request desire to get under your wife as she is fucked or to rim the bull as he is about to climax? I think both of these may enhance their pleasure and make for a fulfilling participation on your part

Has there been a request desire to get under your wife as she is fucked or to rim the bull as he is about to climax? I think both of these may enhance their pleasure and make for a fulfilling participation on your part
Lol, been there done that, why not...nothing like licking and sucking my wife's clit while our bulls big black cock is thrusting her, stretching her tight pussy, going back and forth sucking his balls, rimming and licking his big cock . Fun time for all😜

Back