Hung/endowed Census

Please login or become a member to view

I definitely prefer 9+ inches but it has to be thick as well! If it's really fat and 8 that's fine too....but average girth and under 9 no thanks....or 9+ and slim no thanks .... definitely girth is more important overall....but the huge size just turns me on so much more and make my pussy dripping wet! 💦💦
You're hot as fuck and just an awesome woman! 😉😘

💯 this ☝️. By @GQ180's definition my husband is a hung BWC but like many women here I'm a size queen and need bigger. But to your point bigger doesn't exclusively mean longer. I would choose a super girthy 8" dick over a 9" needle dick all day long. I do like having my cervix pounded too though 😂
I agree completely except that a 6" super girthy dick is just as good. I'm not into a super long noodle dick.

I definitely prefer 9+ inches but it has to be thick as well! If it's really fat and 8 that's fine too....but average girth and under 9 no thanks....or 9+ and slim no thanks .... definitely girth is more important overall....but the huge size just turns me on so much more and make my pussy dripping wet! 💦💦
You must get lonely a lot because a fat 9 inch + dick is pretty damn hard to find. 😁

My wife's all time favorite cock was only a little over 5 inches long but shaped like a traffic cone. It was like 2 1/2 inches wide at the base. He rang her bell every time they fucked and they fucked a lot. The longest one we ever met was an honest to god ten incher. He was too big for her and hurt her if he got too rough. She would dry up and the party was over.

This is just me saying this but i never like to measure how big my dick is on this platform and i find it funny & ironic that the couples & women always want to know how big it is, but i couldn't give them an answer to their question, but i'll admit that i like showing it off on this platform & especially to any women that i have a crush on 🍆💦😅🥰✨💯.

Attachments

• 959E190B-814A-4A7B-807D-C9A6244879F0.jpeg
    959E190B-814A-4A7B-807D-C9A6244879F0.jpeg
    139.4 KB · Views: 39
If you're big enough teeth are just part of getting your dick swallowed, if you can find someone who can do it at all.

Idk why the vast majority of men want a huge dick - it's not all it's cracked up to be. My fwb is massive, girthy and long, and in the 30 some years of his life before he met me he had never had his entire dick deepthroated and had been turned down for sex altogether many times by women scared of his size.

Legit size queens are rare af, possibly even more rare than huge dicks lol
Good point

My wife would definitely fall into the size queen category. With that said there still is such a thing as to much dick. Her favorite would be a nice thick 8-10 inches. One of her regular hook ups is a guy named Cliff. I don't know if Cliff grew up to close to power plants, or drank ground water polluted with nuclear waste, but he has the biggest black cock either of us have ever seen in real person. We met him on a swinger site, and after the in person meeting and a couple drinks to see if there was chemistry we went to a hotel room. I think we both gasped when the wife pulled his pants down and that meat hammer flopped out of his underwear. I watched while he rearranged my wife's insides for over an hour.she was to sore to have sex for 3 days afterwards. Cliff was a really nice guy and we/she enjoyed his company but she would only fuck him about once a month. After we all got very comfortable with each other, I said fuck it and brought a tape measurer one time and asked if we could measure his dick. He just laughed and was like..sure. So the wife got on her knees and got him nice and rock hard.
The God damn thing was 12 inches long. 12 real inches not internet inches. And it was 7.5 inches around. When he cums it literally looks like a firehouse. Anyway she likes her times with him but made it very clear that she would not want to have to try and climb that thing all the time.

This is just me saying this but i never like to measure how big my dick is on this platform and i find it funny & ironic that the couples & women always want to know how big it is, but i couldn't give them an answer to their question, but i'll admit that i like showing it off on this platform & especially to any women that i have a crush on 🍆💦😅🥰✨💯.
All that amazing cum seems like a waste coming from and amazing cock like yours

What about a perfect-sized 8.5" Thick CURVED duck🦆?
THIS is what a BBC looks just a touch under 9"🍆
See I could totally lie and say I have A MONSTER 10"😅

If I were ONE inch bigger, I couldn't fuck most of the women meet 🤷🏽‍♂️

View attachment 4501192
I'm sure that beautiful curve does damage wow and the head. It must feel nice when the put there lips on it and kiss it before they try and get you harder by slobbering on it

I've said it many times before and I'll say it again: length is not what makes a big dick.

A long, skinny dick is a small dick but a short(er than average) but girthy dick is a big dick just based on the interaction with a vagina. All the sensitive, nerve packed spots you want to hit inside a woman are on her walls, not her cervix. Some women enjoy a good cervical massage but virtually none want to be poked in the cervix with a needle dick.
im so gald to see you say this...

I’ve never known a woman who doesn’t prefer a big cock over a smaller one. In much the same way that every woman I’ve ever known prefers bareback and cum in puss!
thats totally wrong..Ill take a man with a smaller dick anyday that knows how to use it and wanna make me feel good rather than impress me and try to show off with a big dick...If a guy is big and trys to impress it usually just hurts and then im done...Ill take a samller one anyday no woman needs 12 inches to make her feel good Thats total BS

I understand that but that right there is a thing of beauty his cock looks like it came off the runway. Black cocks especially like that one all deserve the chance to hop on it and test yourself
belive me i have hopped on and tried and color has nothing to do with it either...Its just the black dick is taboo thats all

thats totally wrong..Ill take a man with a smaller dick anyday that knows how to use it and wanna make me feel good rather than impress me and try to show off with a big dick...If a guy is big and trys to impress it usually just hurts and then im done...Ill take a samller one anyday no woman needs 12 inches to make her feel good Thats total BS
You're absolutely right but I also love knowing that there are women that can take him and ask for more. I'm not trying to argue here just appreciate a beautiful black cock is all. It's hot

Back