Humilliating

Whats the most humilliating thing that a bull have told your wife to do or say to humilliate you so you both can know he owns you both

Once I sucked off a friend of hubs in front of him, we'd all been drinking . He he came loads I swallowed,and then he said " Ok bit h ow clean me up you made the mess" eager to please I su led his cock and balls clean ,and licked up and swallowed any xpunk round his groin area.
When he went my hub said that I never did that for him. So I told him " before we met your friend used to fuck me regularly ,and when I sucked him off I always swallowed and cleaned him up that way". Now my hub has me doing the same for him

Almost every Bull Who fucked my Wife did something to humiliate me and made clear Who rules, The worst humiliation i ever suffer was in a farm, during a weekend party. my Wife was one of the slaves of several Bulls, while i was kept in a barn, like an *******, worse than a *******. That night, everybody, Bulls and slave girls, about 20 people, went to the barn where i was collared to a pole, completely dirty in my own filthy, hungry and thirsty after a day without eating and drinking anything. my Wife was there, naked, kneeling like a aroused bitch with Her Master. He, her BULL, came where i was with a cattle to show everybody what a loser i was(am). He shocked me once and again, and again, and again. Between shock and shock, He made me talk loudly about my lack of manhood, He made me thank Him for fucking and breeding my Wife. He made me tell everybody how my Wife could be taken by anyone who wants to fuck Her (i have to use those words) in our neighborhood. He made me ******* His urine (y was so thirsty). And He made me eat like an ******* from a bowl (i was ******* hungry). Everybody was laughing, and my Wife was watching how His BULL was degrading me. He make me to piss and to defecate like a bitch (He called me "bitch" all the time). Finally He ordered my Wife to come where i was and make Him a blowjob. She came quickly and make Him the sluttiest blowjob i ever seen. All her body was marked. Obviously She was whipped and caned hard all day. When Her BULL cumed She stay there, still, dripping HIS cum all over Her face. HE then said this to me (i will never forget): "bitch, you know what you have to do now". He showed me the cattle, and i simply approach my Wife, like an automat, and clean Her up, like a puppy. Everybody laughing, but my Wife and me. They all returned to the house. i saw my Wife walking out in four legs, like a cat, following Her MASTER. She never look at me again in the same way.

anyone wanta humiliate a secret closet sissy boi. no one knows I dream of being a slut for mens cocks. will gladly give you my email so you can remind me im just a sissy bitch for men

Attachments

• WIN_20160523_114706.JPG
    WIN_20160523_114706.JPG
    33.9 KB · Views: 36
Back