Humiliation??

My wife and I have been in the lifestyle since 2005 ( with a few breaks here and there). It didn't take long to figure out the at a cuckold style fit us so well. We've made a lot of friends in this lifestyle too (couples and single guys). She is submissive with the Black men we see, and that's when we enjoy our cuckold style.
She doesn't truly get a high out of humiliating me, but... she knows that it's something that is a huge turn on to me. I'm not too badly endowed, but every single one of the Black men we see or have seen, has been bigger than me. Since she knows that i do enjoy it, she will get into it verbally with me, when we are with another guy or just by ourselves.
By ourselves, she will whisper to me how much better the other guys are than i am, how much bigger they are, how they fuck her better. When we are with one of the guys, she says those things out loud to me as she's being taken. None of the guys has actually said anything to me directly, but will whisper things in her ear as they are fucking her...getting her to say the things they want to hear her say to me. Almost all of it is talking about how much smaller my cock is than their cock(s).
It's a huge turn on for me, and because my wife knows how much it excites me, a huge turn on to her too.

Absolutely NOT. The hot wife life style is NOT the cuck lifestyle and you should go and post there about hubby humiliation and leave this one small corner of this site available for the sane people here.

The thread has been moved.

You can make your point without insulting another member for their sexual interests. Chances are there are plenty of people in your life who’d point the finger and deem you less than sane if they knew you participated in any aspect of this lifestyle.

The thread has been moved.

You can make your point without insulting another member for their sexual interests. Chances are there are plenty of people in your life who’d point the finger and deem you less than sane if they knew you participated in any aspect of this lifestyle.

Well considering we got banned a while back for being less than complimentary to the cucks forgive us if we would prefer that the cucks be in threads focused on their lifestyle and the ONE place focused on non cuck stuff is not it.

Thanks for moving the thread to where it belongs

Well considering we got banned a while back for being less than complimentary to the cucks forgive us if we would prefer that the cucks be in threads focused on their lifestyle and the ONE place focused on non cuck stuff is not it.

Thanks for moving the thread to where it belongs

Threads are created in the wrong sections all the time.

They generally find their way to the correct sections eventually. Some topics (albeit not this one) do carry a bit of ambiguity. Granted it happens regularly, but, nothing positive will come from getting upset over it.

For future consideration, you may want to simply utilize the “Report” function instead of posting unnecessarily rude language. A staff member will then move the thread to the correct section and alert the member of their posting error.

Thanks! :)

Nobody said anything about cucks, Hotwifes, swingers, or anything of that sort. I’ve been open about my sexual relationship for a long time now. Couples, single men, single women, groups and etc and I’ve come across plenty of different fetishes and ideas. One such is humiliation. Simple dirty talk which my husband likes to hear from time to time. That’s all i was asking.

In this lifestyle, “hotwife” is generally reserved for wives who are involved in a marriage that resembles open swinging.

There’s usually no D/s element between the wife and husband, no humiliation, denial, etc... Many of the traditional elements of “cuckolding” aren’t shared in the hotwife niche of the lifestyle.

When you start talking humiliation and the like you move from “hotwifing” to cuckolding whether you overtly state it or not.

I enjoy it. My dick is small so it's not like they're wrong. My brother in law (who is black) would mock me all the time about how small I am growing up and it's always been a turn on. We would compare sizes every time we got into a fight. It was his way of shutting me up. So yes I do enjoy it. Take a look and see how small it is20181108_113847.jpg

My husband loves hearing me and my bulls humiliate him about his small penis. Do any other wives, husbands and bulls enjoy this as well?
I started this part when I was out to sea in the military. Getting letters, photos and videos of my wife fucking better cocked men. I found that I was drawn to asking questions that I knew the answer would be humiliating and thats how alot of the communication turned. Once I came back, she caged my cock the first night after deployment and had me serve Thursday Friday and Saturday while he fucked her as much as he wanted. I was only used for clean up. The more intense she was about bragging about how pathetic, inadequate and useless he made my cock to her, the hotter I was until humiliation was a routine part of our play.

I started this part when I was out to sea in the military. Getting letters, photos and videos of my wife fucking better cocked men. I found that I was drawn to asking questions that I knew the answer would be humiliating and thats how alot of the communication turned. Once I came back, she caged my cock the first night after deployment and had me serve Thursday Friday and Saturday while he fucked her as much as he wanted. I was only used for clean up. The more intense she was about bragging about how pathetic, inadequate and useless he made my cock to her, the hotter I was until humiliation was a routine part of our play.
Can I play with your wife?

This has only recently crept into our relationship.

My wife said she was always happy with my cock, but has recently admitted that she lusts after longer cocks. My cock isn’t that small, but it is quite girthy for a white guy. She has fucked some guys with longer, but thinner cocks and has admitted how much she enjoys it, and misses it when she hasn’t had it for a while.

The difference for her is where the cock head ends up. When I get her into a position where I can fuck her more deeply, my cock head bangs on her cervix. She doesn’t enjoy that at all, so I get stopped from doing it pretty quickly.

When these longer cocked guys fuck her, they push past the cervix to the pocket behind it and fuck her where I can never reach. I find it so humiliating that they can fuck her in a way I never can and that she loves it so much.

She has started to confess just how much she likes to be fucked this way, that she gets wetter than she ever does with me and she loves to be left feeling sore. She feels so sore that she can feel their cocks for days afterwards.

It is also humiliating that she lets these guys fuck her far harder than I am allowed. She lets them fuck her like a toy. I am really jealous, but it adds to the intensity of our cuckolding situation. My cock just isn’t big enough to fuck her the way she wants. She has also admitted to me that she has had this conversation with a girlfriend of hers about cock size, and her girlfriend told her that she has a right to have sex that leaves her knees shaking. I love it that her friend is encouraging her to take bigger cocks than mine, and that she knows I have a small one. I struggle to stay soft when her friend visits. She has never said anything, but Claire is going to tell her that she can.

I do enjoy it for some reason. For me, it's part and parcel of my sexual domination over my bf. I think it is an important aspect if you want to get your bf/husband into this cuckolding lifestyle.
Do you make him suck your Bull's cock hard before he fucks you ?

Back