Humiliation or Respectful cuckold session? Men

I think I can speak for my husband and say for us it was never about that kind of thing. It's about fun and wonderful sex, lol! My lover, my husband and I all get satisfied and no one's feeling get hurt. We don't condemn anyone who does enjoy the humiliation part of the lifestyle, it's just not why we got into it.

What do you prefer? For men... do you like a cuckold session where both parties are respectful and you just fuck his hot wife because she wants a bbc? Or do you like session where you and the hot wife humiliate the hubby, tortured him metally.. etc while you 2 fuck?
It depends on the couple and what they are into

I think it all has to do with the moment and the place. My wife has cuckolded me for years and there are times that I have been humiliated and times that I have only watched and cleaned up (which is a little humiliating in it's own right). It should just flow and not per planned or rehearsed.
Agreed stop trying to define it and just go with the flow

My wife and I enjoy either although it took her a loooong time to really cuckold me with verbal humiliation and she still doesn’t like the bull to verbally humiliate me at all…….I like it either way, I love to just watch them have a great time together and fuck like wild animals….i love it when my wife has another female over and the two of them tease me while taking a BBC or two, love it when two guys are over and I’m at the end of the bed watching as they are side by side doggy style moaning, cussing and telling me how goddamn fucking awesome black cock is. I don’t think I’ve ever had a bull really say anything to me, they do comment on my locked cock and wife has had us stand nose to nose to compare cocks and i get a laugh or a poor you or “is it a medical condition, being so……little?”.

but, small penis humiliation actually really turns me on. It’s a weird, shameful turn on because i do have a small one, very small….I’ve always known it, it is what it is, nothing i can do about it but figure ways to enjoy it and when I’m teased by females about how small it is, females who love BBC like my wife and a few of her friends, it makes me so horny it feels like the little guy is a sequoia!!!!! Doesn’t bother me one bit, it’s little, i know it, anyone that see’s it knows it, hey, whatever….i eat pussy good and suck cock good too…..if I had a big ole schlong, i might not know how awesome and rewarding being a cuckold really is!!!

It’s not so much humiliation as it is giving her what she really needs. I get off on seeing my wife happy. That just happens to be her fully pregnant taking a giant dick deep into her pussy. Is it humiliating? Not at all. It’s inspiring.

I’m still technically a sub, but it’s in admiration of my black African wife’s body and the scents and smells of gives off around bulls.

What do you prefer? For men... do you like a cuckold session where both parties are respectful and you just fuck his hot wife because she wants a bbc? Or do you like session where you and the hot wife humiliate the hubby, tortured him metally.. etc while you 2 fuck?
Just my opinion.
If a couple agree to meet me or someone, you'd have to be an idiot to assume/presume it's okay to humiliate or degrade one of them. The couples who choose to include it will make it known themselves in advance.

Just my opinion.
If a couple agree to meet me or someone, you'd have to be an idiot to assume/presume it's okay to humiliate or degrade one of them. The couples who choose to include it will make it known themselves in advance.
Yeah, when I hear people jump straight to humiliation and degradation I wonder how many times they’ve actually done this.

I'd love to be humiliated by a beautiful woman like you🙂

Back