Humiliation and domination of white cuckolds

Definitely humiliating and shows extreme dominance towards a couple. Very few bulls will do this as of some accidental contact is made. Had a bull years ago that would do this position when he was close to filling the wife up.
Very exciting to see you licking your wife's unprotected married white cunt while a black man's big black cock is fucking in your wife's cunt.
Too much humiliation for me to perform but I did love watching another white man enjoy licking a big black cock and my white wife's cunt lips at the same time, licking my wife's cunt juice and his cum off his big black cock on each stroke as it stroked in and out of my wife's unprotected married white cunt. This was at a sex party where this fellow loved licking my wife's cunt and the black man's cock at the same time in front of me and many other people. It was a little humiliating for me because it was my white wife being fucked by a black man in front of me and many other people but the white guy that was licking my wife's cunt and the black man's cock at the same time, was NOT the least bit humiliated, in fact, he seemed very proud. He told me and the black guy he wanted to do it again.Another White Man Licking My Wife's Pussy and A black Cock as the Black Man is Fucking My Whit...jpg

Back