Humiliation and domination of white cuckolds

Well recently my dominant wife gave me to a black Master . It was a shock we were living together Mistress Master(my wife and her lover) and I was their slave they were a loving couple. I started as my gay black Master’s slave just on weekends my wife arranged it.Well he’s really dominant and he wanted to own me all the way. My wife I don’t know I think that her and her lover wanted to be like a straight interracial couple, I don’t know but she gave me to Master John and I live with him.I haven’t heard from my wife since . It was an easy transition for me. I just obey Master John now . I fell in love with him he really turns me on. He is a very tough Master he uses a thick leather strap on me . He takes me to my personal limits and they he pushes me further . It’s no mercy whippings if I cry or anything he will just get meaner hit me harder. He broke me down I get in like a trance it’s called sub space it’s complete surrender.nothing matters except my Master. What a profound change he made in me it’s like my mantra, I don’t matter anymore just service to my Master is all that important to me. I never ate a man’s ass before but I love to do it for Master John. He enjoys that very much and it’s really nice of him to allow me to do it. I ******* his golden nectar straight from his cock first it was a mouthful every other day now it’s everyday I look forward to it. I kiss his feet and thank and thank him afterward. I really made a lot of progress on my blow jobs he likes me to lick his cock all over up and down the shaft .Then I just suck and lick the head of his wonderful cock I feel it Get big in my mouth. I don’t gag anymore when-he fucks my mouth he rams it all the way in each stroke . Right when he’s ready to cum I sort suck his cum out of his cock it’s so wonderful to take his cum in my body . But my favorite thing is being fucked by my Master. It never fails I cum when he fucks me every time my dicklette isn't touched , I love it he bites my neck and nipples it drives me crazy I am the property of Master John I can’t do enough for him. His friend Master Akeem witnessed a few of my punishment sessions he told me he was ready to try and stop Master or slow him down at least a few times he said . The thing that gets me I know he’s really strict on me and he does bully me quite a bit, but I just fall deeper in love with him. He really has this power over me andthe only thing I worry about is obeying him pleasing my Master. He makes a fool out of me in front of his friends but I don’t care I love it. I love being naked with his collar on my neck with me dicklette squashed in a mini chastity cage. It looks like I just have balls. I serve his friends that way when they come by to watch sports. I’ve really come to know and love how superior black Masters are over me I accept it in my heart I’ll never disobey or challenge Master John authority over me. I said this on this site before if you ever get a chance to serve a black Master one on one to be his bitch do it I know most cuckolds will love it .

Well when my Master fucks me I first feel like I’m being violated . Then I sense how powerful my Master is ,he conquered me I feel helpless . I just relax and he does what ever he wants to me and it feels great . Master will fuck me and he puts hands around my neck while he’s fucking me and squeezes my throat this is weird I know but I feel he has the complete power over me of life and death I don’t resist him at all. I realize I live for my Master I'm his property, I’m beholding to him. I need him I’ll always be in his debt. Master is very special wonderful well my Master is a superior being I worship at his feet, When my Master fucks me it’s the best feeling the best sex ever in my life. He alone is the only one he has the power over me , he gives me the greatest pleasure or extreme pain and I love him.. I’m totally devoted and always obedient to him. I advise other cuckolds to just try to be with a black master for yourself , once i took Masters cum in-my mouth-and swallowed it I fell I love with him.i have no inhibitions if Master want me to do it I know I’ll love it and I do it without questions and I never challenge his authority over me.

Die demütigendste, aber aufregendste Zeit für uns war, als wir ihr Date in einem Restaurant trafen, er wollte neben ihr am Tisch sitzen, ich saß gegenüber, ich konnte an ihren Bewegungen und gelegentlichem Stöhnen erkennen, dass er sie unter dem Tisch spüren musste, selbst wenn die Kellnerin unsere Bestellung aufnahm.
Als wir mit dem Essen fertig waren, flüsterte er meiner Frau etwas zu, sie stand auf und ging zu den Toiletten, während sie gegangen war, sagte er mir, dass er ein Zimmer im Hotel gebucht hatte und sie mitnehmen würde, um mich besser kennenzulernen, aber ich sollte die Rechnung bezahlen und 30 Minuten warten, bevor ich zu Zimmer 15 ging.
Sie kam nach 10 Minuten zurück und reichte ihm etwas unter dem Tisch, er nahm es ihr ab und öffnete den zusammengerollten Gegenstand, der sich als ihr String herausstellte, hielt ihn hoch, damit alle ihn sehen konnten, schnüffelte daran und reichte ihn mir dann.
Dann stand er auf, bot meiner Frau seine Hand an und ging mit ihrer Hand in Hand weg, während unsere Kellnerin mit der Rechnung erschien und mich mit einem sehr roten Gesicht und einem sehr harten Schwanz zurückließ.

Back