Humiliation and domination of white cuckolds

View attachment 6135101
I love how they are all happy <3
It’s been my experience that black women don’t really go for sharing their husbands with white bitches maybe I’m wrong but I never saw a set up where a black wife was ok where her old man was out fucking white girls , now I knew a black woman that her husband fucked my wife but she liked to do a girl on girl thing with my wife , but she was bi well I think she liked white pussy better then fucking her husband who fucked the hell out of my wife and all 3of then dominated me

My wife will just say no to any of this baby stuff nope she ain’t about to get knocked up , she is very dominant she gets fucked by black men but she doesn’t suck anyone’s dick thats not her bag if they try and ******* her they’ll never see her again, she says if there’s any dick sucking or ass licking that needs to be done that’s why she has me her slave husband , she feels that’s just too submissive and degrading for her she’s Alfa dominant and very sadistic , when she is whipping and punishing me her pussy drips after she hurt me enough I’ll eat her and she has an intense orgasms and if it’s after she had some bbc well it’s double the fun for her, Master Terry ,his white slave girl Wife Deb and Margo my wife had threesomes before without me ,he was a nice submissive white wife and my wife and Terry were dominating her she is very pretty smaller red haired slave girl my wife use a strap-on to fuck her she blew Master Terry she was full of cum Master Terry shot a load in her Margo my wife did the strap-on to fuck her cute little butt and I ate her well fucked tender pussy at the same time and she had such an orgasm I thought she was going to pass out lol I gave blow jobs I ate Deb and my wife’s pussies but I was denied orgasm until we got home then Margo jerked me off with her feet and I licked my own cutoff her feet it was great , but Terry tried to ******* my wife to blow him one time and Margo put an end to the fun with them . Margo has to have things her way end of story.

Well recently my dominant wife gave me to a black Master . It was a shock we were living together Mistress Master(my wife and her lover) and I was their slave they were a loving couple. I started as my gay black Master’s slave just on weekends my wife arranged it.Well he’s really dominant and he wanted to own me all the way. My wife I don’t know I think that her and her lover wanted to be like a straight interracial couple, I don’t know but she gave me to Master John and I live with him.I haven’t heard from my wife since . It was an easy transition for me. I just obey Master John now . I fell in love with him he really turns me on. He is a very tough Master he uses a thick leather strap on me . He takes me to my personal limits and they he pushes me further . It’s no mercy whippings if I cry or anything he will just get meaner hit me harder. He broke me down I get in like a trance it’s called sub space it’s complete surrender.nothing matters except my Master. What a profound change he made in me it’s like my mantra, I don’t matter anymore just service to my Master is all that important to me. I never ate a man’s ass before but I love to do it for Master John. He enjoys that very much and it’s really nice of him to allow me to do it. I ******* his golden nectar straight from his cock first it was a mouthful every other day now it’s everyday I look forward to it. I kiss his feet and thank and thank him afterward. I really made a lot of progress on my blow jobs he likes me to lick his cock all over up and down the shaft .Then I just suck and lick the head of his wonderful cock I feel it Get big in my mouth. I don’t gag anymore when-he fucks my mouth he rams it all the way in each stroke . Right when he’s ready to cum I sort suck his cum out of his cock it’s so wonderful to take his cum in my body . But my favorite thing is being fucked by my Master. It never fails I cum when he fucks me every time my dicklette isn't touched , I love it he bites my neck and nipples it drives me crazy I am the property of Master John I can’t do enough for him. His friend Master Akeem witnessed a few of my punishment sessions he told me he was ready to try and stop Master or slow him down at least a few times he said . The thing that gets me I know he’s really strict on me and he does bully me quite a bit, but I just fall deeper in love with him. He really has this power over me andthe only thing I worry about is obeying him pleasing my Master. He makes a fool out of me in front of his friends but I don’t care I love it. I love being naked with his collar on my neck with me dicklette squashed in a mini chastity cage. It looks like I just have balls. I serve his friends that way when they come by to watch sports. I’ve really come to know and love how superior black Masters are over me I accept it in my heart I’ll never disobey or challenge Master John authority over me. I said this on this site before if you ever get a chance to serve a black Master one on one to be his bitch do it I know most cuckolds will love it .

Back