Humiliation and domination of white cuckolds

I wish I could have a Black Master put me over his knee and spank me while my wife watched and laughed at me. I wish he would tell me he would spank me until I begged to suck his cock. I would plead to suck him off and he would only let me suck him until he was hard enough to fuck my wife. When they finished she would make me lick his cum off his cock and out of her pussy. Finally she would make me jerk off in front of both of them and make me lick up my own cum.
Very hot scene, but would prefer instead of him spanking me - my wife forsing me to do so

View attachment 6135101
I love how they are all happy <3
It’s been my experience that black women don’t really go for sharing their husbands with white bitches maybe I’m wrong but I never saw a set up where a black wife was ok where her old man was out fucking white girls , now I knew a black woman that her husband fucked my wife but she liked to do a girl on girl thing with my wife , but she was bi well I think she liked white pussy better then fucking her husband who fucked the hell out of my wife and all 3of then dominated me

My wife will just say no to any of this baby stuff nope she ain’t about to get knocked up , she is very dominant she gets fucked by black men but she doesn’t suck anyone’s dick thats not her bag if they try and ******* her they’ll never see her again, she says if there’s any dick sucking or ass licking that needs to be done that’s why she has me her slave husband , she feels that’s just too submissive and degrading for her she’s Alfa dominant and very sadistic , when she is whipping and punishing me her pussy drips after she hurt me enough I’ll eat her and she has an intense orgasms and if it’s after she had some bbc well it’s double the fun for her, Master Terry ,his white slave girl Wife Deb and Margo my wife had threesomes before without me ,he was a nice submissive white wife and my wife and Terry were dominating her she is very pretty smaller red haired slave girl my wife use a strap-on to fuck her she blew Master Terry she was full of cum Master Terry shot a load in her Margo my wife did the strap-on to fuck her cute little butt and I ate her well fucked tender pussy at the same time and she had such an orgasm I thought she was going to pass out lol I gave blow jobs I ate Deb and my wife’s pussies but I was denied orgasm until we got home then Margo jerked me off with her feet and I licked my own cutoff her feet it was great , but Terry tried to ******* my wife to blow him one time and Margo put an end to the fun with them . Margo has to have things her way end of story.

Back