Humiliation and domination of white cuckolds

"There once was a time when white men considered their women too pure to ever be sullied by Black men. But times have changed, and now, even their children so desperately want their white mothers and grand-mothers to achieve the dream of becoming a trained BLACK COCK-WHORE!

The revolution begun years ago, matter of fact, decades ago. So many white bois were caught asleep and had no clue until now just how desirable if is the desire of wanting to see their woman in the arms of a Black man. And not just that. They as well want to envision their wife’s transformation into a Black Cock slut as well their own into becoming a submissive cuck-boi to her whimps.

It is not enough to simply grant the wife her freedom to cuck him with whomever she wants, for her to desire Black studs, and to make her husband jealous and pathetic when in her lover's midst. They want to be trained into a submissive stance where they no longer have easy access to the wife sexually."

http://shangoreturns.blogspot.com/2018/04/cuckold-revolution.html

Perfekt, lucky cucki

Do you enjoy humiliating, dominating, beta white cuckolds like me while turning their wives into black cock only ladies?
I found my ex-wifes black bulls loved to ******* me to suck them off in front of her, and then make me thank them for their cum shot.
Then I would have to ask them to satisfy my wife since I always came on her leg.
After i would have to beg to suck them clean and lick all their cum from my wife.
I was usually made to wear ladies clothing while sucking thier cocks or cleaning thier homes while they made my wife a black cock only sex fiend.
The first time one made me his bitch i became a black cock slut too.
My question is do most bulls like treating the cuckold white guy that way?
I would cum so hard if my cuck was humiliated as much as I am at the same time 💯

Back