Humiliation and domination of white cuckolds

Would I ask her bull to slap her? No

Would she let him? Yes

Would it make my tiny dick hard seeing her be put in her place. 100% Yes.
My Master does that to me all the time when I get to be with him on weekends , I'll be sucking his cock and he will stop hold me by my hair slap my face and say do a good job bitch he threatens me, and I do get my mind right, I always get into sucking his cock and he enjoys cumming in my mouth , I think he slaps me around to let me know who’s the master ,not that I’d ever forget or that I did anything wrong , he never does anything or will he act in anyway submissive or remotely feminine he’s all man I’m lucky he likes to make white boys into faggots ,when he introduces me to his friends he says this is my bitch cc I just find it so exciting being a black man’s bitch, he shares me with friends I got tag teamed a few times these are real nice strong black men not a faggot like me, Master John is very strict with me ,he disciplines me everyday I’m with him ,I always have welts on my butt and back, he likes to see me whipped up when he fucks me ,he’s mean to me sometimes down right abusive then when he takes me and fucks me I melt I can’t get enough of him , I was dominated by my wife and she always had black boyfriends,I sucked her lovers dicks before I’m her cuckold but this one on one relationship with Master John that my wife instigated , it’s like this man my wife picked out to be my Master I don’t know he makes me feel like I’m in the presence of royalty and he sure is my king ,I obey him no questions asked , I want to please him , I fear him sometimes he makes me feel so helpless he’s stronger then me, he humiliates me pissed on my face and in my mouth before slapped me around in front of his friends many times because I needed it of course ,but really he’s just a superior man ,I respect him ,trust him in every way , I love him and I fear him ,I admire him and I worship him and there’s nothing I wouldn’t do for him , I only wish other married cuckolds could experience this one time in their life’s to belong to a superior black man just one on one you and him it’s the best thing that ever happened to me ,next to being married to a very dominant bbc only wife

Do you enjoy humiliating, dominating, beta white cuckolds like me while turning their wives into black cock only ladies?
I found my ex-wifes black bulls loved to ******* me to suck them off in front of her, and then make me thank them for their cum shot.
Then I would have to ask them to satisfy my wife since I always came on her leg.
After i would have to beg to suck them clean and lick all their cum from my wife.
I was usually made to wear ladies clothing while sucking thier cocks or cleaning thier homes while they made my wife a black cock only sex fiend.
The first time one made me his bitch i became a black cock slut too.
My question is do most bulls like treating the cuckold white guy that way?
It’s been my experience that most of the black men that my wife has dated over the years like to fuck over the me her white husbands and they do like to humiliate me maybe not was much as my wife loves it , some don’t like man to man contact but I’m the faggot not them they’re fucking my wife emasculating me so talking about most of the black men my wife dated that I’ve been-around I’d have to say yes they like to fuck over the husband very much

Back