Humiliation and domination of white cuckolds

Wife recently had me stand behind a bull and he pulled out and I had to reach around and finish him off with my hand, jacking him off so he shot his first load all over her pussy and up her belly…..then I had to drop to my knees so he could turn around and feed me his quivering cock as she made sure I milked and sucked every drop from it and after just a bit with him not being able to stand the sensitivity any longer, he moved and I had to lick the cum off her belly and pussy……all while being watched by one of her female friends who was over having fun too and fed me a creampie just a few minutes later from the bull fucking her.

Wife recently had me stand behind a bull and he pulled out and I had to reach around and finish him off with my hand, jacking him off so he shot his first load all over her pussy and up her belly…..then I had to drop to my knees so he could turn around and feed me his quivering cock as she made sure I milked and sucked every drop from it and after just a bit with him not being able to stand the sensitivity any longer, he moved and I had to lick the cum off her belly and pussy……all while being watched by one of her female friends who was over having fun too and fed me a creampie just a few minutes later from the bull fucking her.
OMG that would be hot as fuck!!

I am always made to suck her bulls dick

Back