Humiliation and domination of white cuckolds

Welcom in our sexlife. My wife doesn't get sexual satisfaction anymore from my dick. So he fuck a big dildo every time whe have sex. Taht's the only way she get several and intence orgasms.
She gets you to watch most of the time? Before or afterwards you get to be inside her pussy to cum? Or usually without you getting to cum at all? She like you humbled having to her orgasm with the size she very much deserves and needs

She gets you to watch most of the time? Before or afterwards you get to be inside her pussy to cum? Or usually without you getting to cum at all? She like you humbled having to her orgasm with the size she very much deserves and needs
Usually she insists that I penetrate her like her husband. But after less than 1 or 2 minutes she admits that she has less sexual pleasure because she is "too wet". But we've both known for a long time that she just needs a bigger cock. When she fucks her dildo she has no problems and 100% full sexual pleasure. When I fuck her with her dildo she let herself go in front of me and there is no doubt she need a dick like this. After she had several intence orgasms she let me wank myself, I may fuck her from behind sometimes. I love the feeling of her warm, wet and open pussy after her orgasms and love the sloppy seconds it gives me.

Usually she insists that I penetrate her like her husband. But after less than 1 or 2 minutes she admits that she has less sexual pleasure because she is "too wet". But we've both known for a long time that she just needs a bigger cock. When she fucks her dildo she has no problems and 100% full sexual pleasure. When I fuck her with her dildo she let herself go in front of me and there is no doubt she need a dick like this. After she had several intence orgasms she let me wank myself, I may fuck her from behind sometimes. I love the feeling of her warm, wet and open pussy after her orgasms and love the sloppy seconds it gives me.
Hot. Have y’all gotten to where anytime you get to cum she makes sure you swallow every drop. Preferably making eye contact with her too.

That’s a hot way she’s getting to make you demonstrate her power by making you fail when trying to satisfy by with you pathetic white penis. Very badass of her too. She told many girl friends about this? That you actually know about…

sounds like a BULL is in order for her.

Back