Humiliation and domination of white cuckolds

I totally agree! we are showing signs of a cultural shift to Black Domination that may eventually be going world wide. For every Black Man who reigns as King, a thousand white males must be castrated either psychologically or for real and must worship Him as their God. The racial degradation of the white male will cause him to lose any masculine identity and to accept his role as white servant and eunuch to the Black King and the white women who serve Him.
It is so very important to eliminate all masculine behaviors or tendencies in us. Behavior modification needs to be consistent feminine behavior should be rewarded. Pride has to be destroyed. Free Will taken away. Reenforce masculinity is bad and instill a no will to fight in him. We have to believe everything I'm told is true. Drill us daily. Give us female names. Give us estrogin. Never let us be talked to like a man. By anyone. Teach us to love your dick make us addicted. To it. Have our women get us dicks to suck no more pussy for us ever no exceptions.daily reeforcing these as the core values of our lives now. We have buy into it.

Maybe I'm a bit slow with all of this. Last weekend, her bull returned to London and I offered her to paint her nails and toenails. She told me she liked the idea and was so excited she started kissing me when trimming her pubic hair. But then she stopped me when I was about to finger her.

It is wonderful being owned. I no longer have to think or worry about what I will do next. It is already mapped out for me and if I transgress I will be punished. Mr. Jones will turn me over his knee, lift my little skirt and pull down my cute little panties and blister my fanny. He will lecture me during the spanking and I end up crying and begging him to stop. If I appear to be properly contrite he will let me down and feed me his cock. I am so grateful that he is making me a better cuckold, and I add that his cum is addictive. Both my Wife and I will have a form of withdrawal if we do not get it often enough.

I love this lifestyle it's so perfect! I have a tiny lil dick and am 5'4". I introduced my ex to bbc and over time she was regularly cheatin on me with a guy named mike we met on here. I loved knowing his big dick made my love not enuff n he fucked her while I was gone regularly. Now I'm with a different girl n her and a bull helped me realise I'm a sissy and now have agreed with my gf not to fuck her anymore as I love being in a cage and being fucked in my boi pussy by real men. Now I'm a faggot and am so happy to be. I'm a lil young white boy and my dicks so lil it's just my clit now❤. So happy real men fuck my sissy pussy now and while I swallow cum I kno this is where I belong in life. These real men can fuck my boi pussy n breed me while I'm doing my part n of course so lucky to not have to be a man no more. I'm a white sissy cock slut and bbc are better then me😇. Humiliation and knowing ur place as a sissy faggot is a huge turn on! Give up white hubby's! Just take that bbc and get bred. Such a better life. Jus wanted to say how good men fucking ur ass and also fucking ur ok lady u ain't got no stress. Everyone gettin off🤷

Attachments

• 0630201015.jpg
    0630201015.jpg
    781.9 KB · Views: 139
  • 0502202320a.jpg
    0502202320a.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 130
  • 0425200241_HDR.jpg
    0425200241_HDR.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 120
Back