Humiliation and domination of white cuckolds

My wife lies to me all the time...the signs don't lie though. Typical one is "working late" and their are a few times she'd say she had a ******* after work because it was so stressful. Most the times she gets home late her hair isnt the same, neither is her makeup, she will smell of booze and sweet smoke...goes to her bathroom shower almost instantly. On and on and on
The story of my wife and I. I love being married to a lying cheating wife. I am always aroused

The story of my wife and I. I love being married to a lying cheating wife. I am always aroused
To me it is SO dam obvious she been cheating getting fucked. Her looks say it, her panties when she wears them which is very seldom. She keeps me in the dark about what she does. I've found a pair of her thongs and bra in her SUV...I finally got up enough nerve to show her. She claimed she just tossed them in there after she worked out...unbelievable. There was dried cum in her thongs and inside her bra. BUT she claimed nothing happened.

My wife realized she could make up the craziest lies and that I wouldn't question her about it. I would ask her from time to time if she was seeing someone else. She would just giggle and say don't be silly. Then 30 minutes later she would tell me her girlfriend texted her and wanted to go out. She would get dressed while I talked to her and it was more than obvious she was dressing sexy for some guy. She never wore thongs at home but she put them on to "meet her girlfriends"

To me it is SO dam obvious she been cheating getting fucked. Her looks say it, her panties when she wears them which is very seldom. She keeps me in the dark about what she does. I've found a pair of her thongs and bra in her SUV...I finally got up enough nerve to show her. She claimed she just tossed them in there after she worked out...unbelievable. There was dried cum in her thongs and inside her bra. BUT she claimed nothing happened.
while I was married to my 1st wife I found a dried up condom in the box that held our engagement ring. I never asked her about it, as I had fucked my present wife.

View attachment 2967236

These are the selfie videos your gf sends to your phone when she knows you are having dinner with your family.
Her fucking a guy twice her age. always sending you txts saying how much bigger his cock is. How much harder
and better he fucks her. Why don't you dump that bitch? Is it because you know she is right and it turns you on
so much? Because you love to be humiliated by a girl way out of your league. yes.
I love getting the pics and vids when she knows I'm out with vanilla friends or clients..It drives me crazy to know there's a video on my phone of my hot wife sucking another cock, but I can't stop and watch, because I'm with clients...and she know it drives me crazy..

In the above discussion, more often the word humiliation should be replaced with these two words that would be more appropriate ,
" the privilege " Example: husband is given the privilege to be underneath me to see my superior black bulls big black cock going in and out of me while juices may drip on his face or my lover just might give him a taste of the tip of his big silky BBC,
Another example, I love giving my cuckold the tremendous privilege of licking my Big black lovers wet balls drenched with cum from both of us and maybe getting the additional privilege of licking all the cum out of my satisfied saturated pussy and finally the ultimate privilege of licking my lovers anus of the juices that dripped down while I was on top riding his big BBC

Like a white cuckold, I want that with my girlfriend, see how a black guy with a hard cock steals it

Back