Humiliation and domination of white cuckolds

My girlfriend had me make this post to spread the truth and to humiliate me. I’m the guy in the bottom photo and I agree with everything she says. Ever since I caught her cheating with a hung black guy, I’ve become her submissive and obedient cuckold...
Unlike most guys I didn’t leave her, because I loved seeing her tight pussy get stretched by our giant Bull. Something my little 4” inch penis could never do :( 94CBA63A-7061-4231-BE60-48E158C6456A.jpeg

A husband's humiliation process begins when he's first made to realize that no longer is he in charge of his wife anymore. That duty has henceforth become passed over to someone else - her would-be lover/Black Master. The master's duty thus becomes to ingrain this notion into the cuck husband's head to make him further come to accept that physically as well psychologically, he's no longer the man of the house anymore. That no longer is he the one calling the shots over the wife.

View attachment 964994
Yea soo true

It's an exquisite excruciating pain. Agony so bad it's good. Probably like why girls like being spanked. Not going to damage her, but the shock both stings and tickles....
Hmmm...I guess that makes sense...how does he cum like that, without being touched

Reactions: wit
Hmmm...I guess that makes sense...how does he cum like that, without being touched
Tease and denial? Edged close enough to orgasm for long enough and too much cum leads to it leaking out. Not the pleasurable orgasm. Just voiding of the "cum" fluids. Although biologically I'm sure there is a better names and details of how. Liking jacking off for an hour, then stopping again and again. Until it pulses and can't me stopped from leaking....

Tease and denial? Edged close enough to orgasm for long enough and too much cum leads to it leaking out. Not the pleasurable orgasm. Just voiding of the "cum" fluids. Although biologically I'm sure there is a better names and details of how. Liking jacking off for an hour, then stopping again and again. Until it pulses and can't me stopped from leaking....
Oh that sounds sad

Back