Humiliation and domination of white cuckolds

One of the things my wife likes to do is sit on my face aftwe her bulls have finished cumming in her. All of the men enjoy laughing at me while she does it. View attachment 2129930
You and me both man! :( my girlfriend has me lay under her while our giant Bull cums in her pussy so he doesn't make a mess. Anything that falls out of her push goes onto me, like a rug or mat. Then I clean up all his cum off her ass with my mouth. That's all I'm good for. I'm in a cage all the time

The last guy my ex and I were with would have us meet him at a motel. I would go check in with my wife. We would be kissing each other. As we started checking in, he would come in and I was to kneel. He would then start kissing my wife as I kneeled head down. We used the same hotel. We got some looks.

About the third time there, the little college girl behind the counter asked my wife why she did what she was doing. My wife replied that his cock was so good and so much better than white. She invited her to join us when she got off. Sure enough, an hour or so later we had a knock. He fucked her and my ex.

He would cum in my ex and then have me fuck her raw for sloppy seconds. Said his cum going into my penis was the only real cum it would ever know. He also said it helped massage his semen into her womb. When I was about to cum, I had to cum into the toilet as mine was worthless.

He would cum on my face some and make me wear his cum down to the front desk and ask for a complimentary toothbrush. Once the Latino maid asked me what was on my face and I told her. She ended up fucking with us too. All in all, he knocked the front desk clerk and the maid up so....I guess I did my all for Affirmative Action.

Back