Humiliation and domination of white cuckolds

Do you enjoy humiliating, dominating, beta white cuckolds like me while turning their wives into black cock only ladies?
I found my ex-wifes black bulls loved to ******* me to suck them off in front of her, and then make me thank them for their cum shot.
Then I would have to ask them to satisfy my wife since I always came on her leg.
After i would have to beg to suck them clean and lick all their cum from my wife.
I was usually made to wear ladies clothing while sucking thier cocks or cleaning thier homes while they made my wife a black cock only sex fiend.
The first time one made me his bitch i became a black cock slut too.
My question is do most bulls like treating the cuckold white guy that way?

I like being a submissive sissy and yes I like being humiliated and dominated by both females and males and I like being told to suck cocks and I like being pegged by a woman with a strapon.

That's the proper way to make white husbands submissive while as well begging me to take charge of their wives.

It is the Black Master’s domination and humiliation that keeps the white male broken and ready to be commanded by the Master. It is a beautiful thing when the Black Master takes total control of the white male, breaks his will, and brings him to his knees. The white boy then knows that he is the Master's property, and that his wife is the Master's whore. It is at this point that the white boy knows he is unfit and unworthy to be with his wife, so he begs the Black Master to take procession of her.

Back