Humiliation and domination of white cuckolds

Most husbands can't deny the urgency of watching their wives get fucked . . . especially when seeing another man make her cum in ways that he can't. It humbles his mind towards accepting his diminished role in his wife's eyes of no longer being capable of satisfying her sexually. And this is something every cuck hubby wants so much to feel.

So very, very true! Our knowledge of our own inferiority needs frequent reinforcement.

Whitey, your wife is a bbc whore
tumblr_nud3g34yFZ1uvc8bio1_500.jpg
Thank you sir! Sir, Ma'am, if it please both of you, may I slip into some lingerie and watch you play?

no such thing as a "master" you cunt! you are a racist and should be banned
Why is it that every time a far left liberal does not like what someone has to say they call them a "racist". Can you say "CNN"? Since I do not like what you said in this post you are a racist too right? And since you don't like my calling you a racist, that makes me a racist. I conclude that in your world, most people are racists. This is a sad way to live.

Thank you my King.

This particular MAN has never fucked my whore. I think he knows how I feel. He said I'd be allowed to wear pink panties be on my leash and collar and get whipped.

I think if I'm a good white he might even jerk off on my bitch face and let me swallow Sir
LOL. She is your whore, you are a bitch. I mean seriously I did not know that bitches called their woman a whore. If I did that in any of my relationships, I would have been "bitch slapped" pretty good.

I've wanted this so much, but hubby cries whenever I bring it up. I feel bad for him. Knowing that eventually I will train him to accept it.
Why do you "feel bad for him"? If you want it so much and you are the Dominant, crying or not crying, it should be done. Let him know in advance he will have to do it and he can mentally prepare. But do it. You have a right to be totally happy. Besides, if he is truly submissive, he should not be restricting your ecstacy. Selfishness in husbands should really never be acceptable.

My husband refuse.
I would like him to do as a proof of love
As you my love that was truly how I felt it would show how much I truly loved her and would do anything for her whether cleaning her him or both of them.To fluff whatever so as she could get the top most pleasure in every way.All she said I was a pervert for even thinking she wanted another man she is a one man for life even though I am impotent and cannot perform at all.

Back