Humiliation and domination of white cuckolds

Do you enjoy humiliating, dominating, beta white cuckolds like me while turning their wives into black cock only ladies?
I found my ex-wifes black bulls loved to ******* me to suck them off in front of her, and then make me thank them for their cum shot.
Then I would have to ask them to satisfy my wife since I always came on her leg.
After i would have to beg to suck them clean and lick all their cum from my wife.
I was usually made to wear ladies clothing while sucking thier cocks or cleaning thier homes while they made my wife a black cock only sex fiend.
The first time one made me his bitch i became a black cock slut too.
My question is do most bulls like treating the cuckold white guy that way?

IMHO, they surely do!

Thank you my King.

This particular MAN has never fucked my whore. I think he knows how I feel. He said I'd be allowed to wear pink panties be on my leash and collar and get whipped.

I think if I'm a good white he might even jerk off on my bitch face and let me swallow Sir
He sounds like a generous, caring Bull.

For some husbands, the desire of being turned into a sissy is as well open: the wife should ascribe to him the need to wear feminine outfits whenever her lover(s) or even her female friends are around. His duty would be to serve the household of whatever desires they prefer, and as expected to get her lover’s cock hard for her to fuck. The husband is expected to fluff her lover even in the wife’s presence to show off his submissive dedication to both of them.

http://shangoreturns.blogspot.com.ng/2016/09/a-little-thing-called-humiliation.html

An excellent Shango article! And so true. Cuckolds must submit to their feminine nature and their deep down desire for BBC, not just fucking their women, but for themselves as well. They will reap their reward when they are dolled up in lingerie and skirts, makeup and heels. Helping their Hot Wife get dolled up for her Bull. Serving both, fluffing, participating, cleaning etc. All the satisfying results of true, dedicated cuckoldry.

For some husbands, the desire of being turned into a sissy is as well open: the wife should ascribe to him the need to wear feminine outfits whenever her lover(s) or even her female friends are around. His duty would be to serve the household of whatever desires they prefer, and as expected to get her lover’s cock hard for her to fuck. The husband is expected to fluff her lover even in the wife’s presence to show off his submissive dedication to both of them.

http://shangoreturns.blogspot.com.ng/2016/09/a-little-thing-called-humiliation.html

And this assistance to the wife, helps cucky when it is time to put on his own lingerie and feminine clothing.

Back