Humiliation and domination of white cuckolds

There is nothing sweeter than knowing your lady loves you as a person

But in the sexual world needs to release Her Dominance, Selfishness & even disdain for you as a sexual man .
which fits perfectly into this need for me as a Beta male to crave her control .

The questions and the way he asked them was showing his power over me not to mention the devious little chuckle he managed to throw in. He would ask if I was going to fuck my wife when she got home? He asked if I could smell him on my wife or do you like the taste of my cum while suck it from your wifes pussy white boy? He would tell me white boy I am so thankful that you enjoy letting old black man men fuck your pretty little young wife. Your wife and I have done some very extreme sexual things and she loved everything we did. He asked me one night if my wife had told me everything he had done to her? I didn't understand at the time just what he meant so I kinda blew it off. He said it wasn't his place to tell me and something like that the wife should tell it. I found out later that he took my wife's anal virginity and she loved it like a slut. A few years after we had stopped seeing him we ran into him one night. He was very cordial and respectful until his last comment. He said to us I hear y'all have a beautiful ******* and she is white. He said as much black man cum that was pumped into your pussy I would have bet serious money your kid would have been black. It then dawned on me I fucked your tight virgin asshole and nutted in it most of the time. Now that's humiliation

Back