Humiliation and domination of white cuckolds

I remember the first night she spent alone with a big dicked black man old enough to be her grandfather.. I black girl from her work set the two up. He was married and he was supposed to have a huge black cock. He wouldn't let me be there so my 20 year old beautiful wife would get all dolled up, drive to this black guys apartment he kept on the side for his blg black dick. My wife left our house at 7pm and she told me later that by 7:45pm she was naked on her knees with the biggest, hardest and blackest dick half way down her throat. She told me how she would rub his black hairy nut sack when she would try to deep throat him. She could tell by how much precum she was swallowing that he was about to cum. He told my wife if you don't want me to cum in your mouth you need to pull off. She said that turned her on so much that she really started sucking that big black cock. She felt his nuts tighten up and his cock felt like a fire hose emptying in her sucking mouth. I could tell that she was so proud and happy she drank every bit of his nut juice and didn't spill a drop and treated this black man's cum like a woman dying of thirst. After he had fucked my wife for a couple of hours she got dressed and headed home to me. He called me to tell me that my wife was headed home. He asked me, white boy this really gets you off your young beautiful wife fucking some big black man dick? I love fucking your wife and your wife loves me fucking her. You just keep sending your wife over here and I will keep sending her home with her pussy and stomach full of my black man juice. Shortly after that first night he really started getting more nasty with my wife and was always pushing her limits. He was soon fucking and cumming in my wife's ass and she was always eating his asshole and ass crack. Of course when my wife was on her way home her filthy black boyfriend would tell me in great detail what he had been doing to my wife
That is super HOT ! Thanks for sharing ! You are a lucky man to have a wife like her !

There is nothing sweeter than knowing your lady loves you as a person

But in the sexual world needs to release Her Dominance, Selfishness & even disdain for you as a sexual man .
which fits perfectly into this need for me as a Beta male to crave her control .

The questions and the way he asked them was showing his power over me not to mention the devious little chuckle he managed to throw in. He would ask if I was going to fuck my wife when she got home? He asked if I could smell him on my wife or do you like the taste of my cum while suck it from your wifes pussy white boy? He would tell me white boy I am so thankful that you enjoy letting old black man men fuck your pretty little young wife. Your wife and I have done some very extreme sexual things and she loved everything we did. He asked me one night if my wife had told me everything he had done to her? I didn't understand at the time just what he meant so I kinda blew it off. He said it wasn't his place to tell me and something like that the wife should tell it. I found out later that he took my wife's anal virginity and she loved it like a slut. A few years after we had stopped seeing him we ran into him one night. He was very cordial and respectful until his last comment. He said to us I hear y'all have a beautiful ******* and she is white. He said as much black man cum that was pumped into your pussy I would have bet serious money your kid would have been black. It then dawned on me I fucked your tight virgin asshole and nutted in it most of the time. Now that's humiliation

Back