Hubby wrote this for something else, now I wanna know how did you become a Hotwife?

Hotwife29710

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
SC, US
How she became a Hotwife... Sorry I jumped all over

So we got started in the swinger LS about 7 years ago, the thing I notice was yes I did enjoyed being with other woman but what really turned me on and what I loved more then anything was watching my wife enjoy her self or even hearing/reading the stories of her naughty times. So a little bit about her, well she’s my high school sweetheart and we have been together since we were 16. No matter where we are at or who’s around I always thinks she’s the sexiest thing. She always thinks I’m lying but I know the total package and she sells her self way short.

So in life I’m a very control freak and manly man. So you would think when I was to watch a single male fuck my wife the love of life I would lose it or be upset. But instead what happened was something like I can’t describe. I can remember everyone she’s been with, but I’ll start with the tipping point of when I knew I wanted her to be a true HOTWIFE. It was actually her first time with a black guy and for the record he cock was not bigger then mine (there has been others bigger then mine). The reason was it was the lust in her eyes and the moans she made that day were like I’ve never heard before. They fucked every which way you can fuck for hours. Then the real lust set in and she was craving black cock. Which was a huge turn on and at the same time in my mind I was still unsure bc I was supposed to be this manly man. Well over the next couple years she’s continued to have her naughty fun with multiple different partners. During these times she would either have them over to our house at night, during the day when I wasn’t home, go to there house and come home after, meet at a hotel, or even spend the night. But we had a strict agreement then and it was she had to ask me permission, we would set rules of what had to be done or not done, and things like that. Which I can admit some times I would just pick a fight for no reason not bc I didn’t want her to do it bc I did but bc I wouldn’t be agreed to how I was wanting it. When in all honesty I wanted it all.

There has been a few days I’ll never forget and I’m going to tell you about them, I remember I used to think on my head how after I would pump her full of cum I would just go down on her until my cock would get hard again. But every time once I got off I would back out of it. Then one day she was fucked really good by one of her FWB and her pussy was used and leaking his come after he left. She expressed how hot it would be and turn her on if I ate her pussy. So I did and omg did it turn her on, then the more I thought about it while I was cleaning my wife’s pussy for the first time my cock felt like it was going to explode. She has the sweetest tasty pussy ever and it was this mixer of juices, the arching of her back, her hand running through my hair, and the moans coming from her mouth left me craving for more.

So now over the last year to year half we have been trying to ease into her own version of Hotwife/cuckold. By own version there are just somethings we aren’t open to like guy/guy stuff. This has been a hard thing for her bc she lacks confidence in herself. I want her to have all the sexual pleasures she could ever want and desire. As that what truly makes me happy and turns me on beyond belief. I mean I’m not foolish when your in the swinger LS or even the Hotwife/cuckold LS you will find parters that will fuck you better, please your orally better, better kisser, be able to fuck you longer, get you off more, have a bigger cock... Well hopefully you find all of that, I mean isn’t that what it’s all about getting to have fun and experience it all. For my wife to be able to share her true feeling about her wants and needs, just shows the love and connection we have also how strong our marriage is. So as of now she has no rules, can come and go as she pleases, see who she wants to see, when she wants to see them, can tell me or not tell me. When she has someone over the house normally I’m allowed to peak through the bedroom door without getting caught by her guest which she has two regulars BBC now. Which is hot in its own way and definitely won’t ever hear me complain about. I love listening to the noises she’s makes and the things she says throughout. But I also love watching her face and seeing her bite her lip knowing she is in pure bliss or seeing how her hands are wondering there body. Then last thing I look for is the way she is kissing them or sucking there cock bc of the passion she puts into it. Then after they after they enjoy each other and they leave I’m allowed to come back into our bedroom and I’m to do as I’m told. Normally that consistent of me cleaning her pussy while she tells me how good she just got fucked before climbing on top of me and fucking me.

Another day I’ll never forget, so we did try the cuckold thing full blown with me in the room. We rented a hotel room one night, there was this guy who said he had experience and they had hooked up before and she really enjoyed their time together. Well we didn’t do a good job In expressing what she wasn’t comfortable with and how she wanted it to go as it was our first time and not knowing what to expect. She didn’t want to be punished (not pain) hard to explain but she felt like she was being scolded by him. But again we didn’t explain what we wanted and it was new to us and didn’t even know what we were comfortable with at the time. But from my point of view, it was probably one of the hottest nights of my life. I was in the room and got to see it all first hand up close and personal. I got to hear my wife tell me he was fucking her better then I could and she was wanting his black cock. I heard her ask for him to shoot his cum deep inside her pussy. I kept looking at her wedding ring on her finger whether it was when she was stroking his cock as she was sucking it or on his skin as she would explore his body. Which I knew these were all true statements and things she wanted. He was also a lot bigger then me and there is something about watching your wife’s pussy get stretched and to have a up close and personal view of them pounding her over and over is unbelievable. Bc she is my everything and I’m getting to share one of my most valuable possessions with someone, I’m getting to share a sex goddess.

The last time I’ll talk about is a guy she met on tumblr. They chatted a little bit and he was from out of town. They seemed to hit it off pretty good and I also had the login and would read the conversations and respond if she was at work. Well he said would be coming into town and would be here like a week. First couple days go by and they chat then next thing u know he told her her that he was only in town two more nights after this night. She had to work the next two days. At first she was just going to wait and go that last night as she has already made her mind up she was going to meet up. Well she goes to work the next day and I say why don’t you go ahead and go tonight just Incase u enjoy self and wanna see again before leaves town. She debates and I guess starts to chat with him and he sends a dick pic well he was hung like she had never seen before and even told him that she wasn’t sure about that. Then send me a message telling me that. Well that instantly turns me more even more bc to know she will be fucked by a huge cock even though I won’t get to watch (which is still on my sex bucket list) I persuade her saying stuff like what if something comes up and u have to cancel tomorrow. Well she ends up going and I’m thinking she definitely made this guy wear a condom and this and that. Well she gets home and her pussy is a mess and I start fucking her and she tells he how she has never cummed like that before in her life and she was fucking him tomorrow again. That his cock was huge and stretched her pussy like she could believe and how she literally came the like nonstop the whole time. I’m loving this and then she says you better be glad he doesn’t live he bc if he did I’d be fucking him all the time it would be his pussy and I just exploded in her pussy.

I’m hoping in the near future as her confidence grows that we are able to grow more into our new LS and she able to fully embrace the sex goddess she is. Realizing that it’s for her and that people are lucky to be apart of what she’s doing and to not over think the small things. Bc she is truly the whole package brains, sexy, freaky, naughty, best friend, and loving person.

Back