HUBBY TO WATCH OR NOT

It depends with me...usually when i play with cpls the hubby is there...i ran into only one cpl that likes to switch wives for the weekend but usually the hubby is there...But i will say that when he only sitting there, i do feel a lil uncomfortable but just let it ride cause i understand what they feel when they watch their other get pleased...that ******* is erotic but after a while im like either join in helpin me make her cum or go sit in the living room and ill just record the ******* for u lol

In the group I am a member of none of the women include their husbands. I am sure some of the husbands are clueless about their wife's hobby but I would suppose that some are aware. One point of view has been repeated on more than one occasion is that their husband is too busy with business/profession to take care of their wife's needs.

It depends with me...usually when i play with cpls the hubby is there...i ran into only one cpl that likes to switch wives for the weekend but usually the hubby is there...But i will say that when he only sitting there, i do feel a lil uncomfortable but just let it ride cause i understand what they feel when they watch their other get pleased...that ******* is erotic but after a while im like either join in helpin me make her cum or go sit in the living room and ill just record the ******* for u lol
ask him to join in maybe ask him to lick her while you fuck her then pump a load in his mouth, that should break the ice

ask him to join in maybe ask him to lick her while you fuck her then pump a load in his mouth, that should break the ice
No not my style...i fuck to please females...to each there on though but that would turn into me pleasing him...im not there for him...im there to punish and please the pussy

so if the pussy likes to be licked while you fuck it
Thats not necessary unless another female is involved...if its mfm or whatever and she want that, i have a bag of toys...im sure my cordless remote vibrator on her clit works way better than anyone tongue

Thats not necessary unless another female is involved...if its mfm or whatever and she want that, i have a bag of toys...im sure my cordless remote vibrator on her clit works way better than anyone tongue
actually a tongue works wonders but to each his own but a woman really cums when she knows that her hubby is submitting to licking the bull and her at the same time and will end up with a mouth full of mixed cum

actually a tongue works wonders but to each his own but a woman really cums when she knows that her hubby is submitting to licking the bull and her at the same time and will end up with a mouth full of mixed cum
Yeah idk about that but ok
Idk bout all that lol that sound more likely to please a bisexual male more than the woman...like she may get excited about the idea of her hubby down there but to say it makes here come but yeah to each its on...do what makes yall happy

Yeah idk about that but ok

Idk bout all that lol that sound more likely to please a bisexual male more than the woman...like she may get excited about the idea of her hubby down there but to say it makes here come but yeah to each its on...do what makes yall happy
I think that is great advice some women like to have other women down there but either way it seems to excite some people. Any man who fucks a woman while another man watches has bisexual tendencies or so many believe but just latent ones

I think that is great advice some women like to have other women down there but either way it seems to excite some people. Any man who fucks a woman while another man watches has bisexual tendencies or so many believe but just latent ones
Negative lol my mind is not on him period...thats like attending a swingers event...women and men watching me but my mind on pleasing who i am fuckin...but u saying just because they watching i have bi tendencies lol negative...maybe i just dont care who sees me fuck or were i fuck

Negative lol my mind is not on him period...thats like attending a swingers event...women and men watching me but my mind on pleasing who i am fuckin...but u saying just because they watching i have bi tendencies lol negative...maybe i just dont care who sees me fuck or were i fuck
not my opinion just what some psychologists claim. they say that the bull ignores the fact he is getting leftovers and using a cum filled pussy but as long as it is fun who cares

I join in most of the time and handle and suck her bull while we are playing. Im not a sub though. Its about everyone having a good time not 2 out of 3. We look mostly for bulls into this now. Amazed at how many are good with it as long as its just the 3 of us.

Back