Hubby loves seeing me out on dates!

Pamlovesblackcock

Female
Gold Member
I always tell my husband where my lover is taking me on our date.Then my hubby shows up and watches from a distance as my man loves on me and seduces me and we passionately make out like lovers.Finally watching at the end of the night as I leave in the arms of another man taking me to his home to fuck me in his bad!How many of you do this?

My wifes last lover she would go visit, I was hoping it would get to the point where I could go and watch from afar. But it didn't last long enough

I always tell my husband where my lover is taking me on our date.Then my hubby shows up and watches from a distance as my man loves on me and seduces me and we passionately make out like lovers.Finally watching at the end of the night as I leave in the arms of another man taking me to his home to fuck me in his bad!How many of you do this?
We enjoy this as well. Very erotic to watch her with her men in public from a distance.....

We usually do this when we are on vacation, and it is HOT! Watching them dance, his hands all over her, kissing her and her responding. Them at the bar or a booth, his hands up her skirt or blouse, her opening her legs or helping him to get her bra loose. (She always wears one, just for that reason) In a booth, her head will sometimes disappear and I KNOW that she is sucking his dick for him. Is that the kind of fun you mean? :) YES

I always tell my husband where my lover is taking me on our date.Then my hubby shows up and watches from a distance as my man loves on me and seduces me and we passionately make out like lovers.Finally watching at the end of the night as I leave in the arms of another man taking me to his home to fuck me in his bad!How many of you do this?[/QUOTE:
We have done this a few times, but with one variable: At the end of the night all three of us went to the motel. This is a VERY erotic twist to an already erotic situation. We highly recommend it!

Back